Free Krispy Kreme original Dozen donuts with any Dozen ordered

Options
lilmiss1982
lilmiss1982 Posts: 1,405 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 28 November 2017 at 6:00PM in Gone off!
To celebrate Thanksgiving, we are giving you the chance to redeem a FREE Original Glazed Dozen when you purchase ANY Dozen

krispy Kreme stores only not outlets

https://www.krispykreme.co.uk/

From 20th Nov until 3rd of Dec

Original Dozen start at £9.95

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 28 Nov: If you print a voucher at Krispy Kreme, you can get a ‘free’ box of Krispy Kreme Original Glazed dozen doughnuts (norm £9.95) when you buy any other dozen box of doughnuts at Krispy Kreme stores (find your nearest) until Sun 3 Dec, while stock lasts.

You can’t get this offer at Tesco, Morrisons, service stations, Costco, Center Parcs, Selfridges London, university sites, airports or online.

Big thanks to lilmiss1982 for the spot!

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy – it’s blood. Please don’t let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift… give blood.

Comments

• firefox1956
    firefox1956 Posts: 1,548 Forumite
    Options
    A dozen doughnuts for £9.95 !!!!
    Blimey no wonder nobody has any money these days !!
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,614 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    You simply can't compare UK donuts with USA donuts, like comparing apples and oranges.

Try one and you'll quickly see what I mean!

KK donuts are worth every penny.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    KxMx wrote: »
    You simply can't compare UK donuts with USA donuts, like comparing apples and oranges.

That may be true, but does anyone actually need 24 of them? :p
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • iammumtoone
    Options
    KxMx wrote: »

we don't have a store but they are sold in Tesco

I keep looking at them but just can't justify the price. I do keep wondering it they taste different/better.

I am not sure if the ones in Tesco will be the same as the shops.
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,614 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    They are the same donuts in Tesco or a Krispy Kreme store.

Most do understand the fuss once tasted ;)

I find the original glazed taste like sugared puffs of air, UK donuts tend to be very heavy and stodgy.
  • meer53
    meer53 Posts: 10,217 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    That may be true, but does anyone actually need 24 of them? :p

They freeze ! But not in our house.
  • meer53
    Options
    we don't have a store but they are sold in Tesco

I keep looking at them but just can't justify the price. I do keep wondering it they taste different/better.

I am not sure if the ones in Tesco will be the same as the shops.

A million percent better than any other donut ! Especially if you're in the store when they're giving away free warm ones straight from the kitchen. The ones in Tesco are delivered from Krispy Kreme so are exactly the same.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    meer53 wrote: »
    Especially if you're in the store when they're giving away free warm ones straight from the kitchen.
    When exactly is this? I might not need 24, but I'm sure I could force a free one down my throat :D
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • meer53
    Options
    When exactly is this? I might not need 24, but I'm sure I could force a free one down my throat :D

It varies, only in Krispy Kreme shops though, not supermarkets. We've had free ones in the Leeds store and in the one in Selfridges in Birmingham more than once. Just the original glazed ones but they're my favourite anyway :)
  • marfy
    marfy Posts: 42 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options

We used to get free pieces when stood outside, and occasionally a free one when buying in store, at the shop in Bluewater. Not for a few years though (and now we've moved away).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure