April 2013 Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• Techn
    Techn Posts: 826 Forumite
    Options
    what are the chances that the daily goal goes up to 70sb at midnight, then you get a message saying, "you thought there was no goal but now there is and you've missed the target.... april fools... no april bonus for you"

wouldnt put it past them ;)
    Swagbucks since July 2012 - £300 Paypal, £330 Amazon

Neobux since 22nd June 2013 - $3600, 1398 referrals
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Techn wrote: »
    what are the chances that the daily goal goes up to 70sb at midnight, then you get a message saying, "you thought there was no goal but now there is and you've missed the target.... april fools... no april bonus for you"

wouldnt put it past them ;)

i had exactly the same thought.

would be very unfair though.

They could also be being kind today with no target and tomorrow we will all bd hit with a huge one. Guess we just have to wait and see.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • tyroleandancer
    tyroleandancer Posts: 1,708 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone

I'm new to swag bucks been using it about 3 days and managed to reach my target each day just. Being new to swag bucks the targets I've had seem very high. 21, 199, 180, 129 & zero today. I'm hoping there not always that high I only just managed to get 129 this morning with 1 minute to go.

I've been reading your previous thread for tips and i'm hoping to aim for 25 pound this month.

Hello :) welcome to the mad house
    very odd targets
    :j:j:j:j
  • FizzS
    FizzS Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    I dunno if anyone remembers me from last year, but hi, I'm back to the swagging (it's like some wonderful drug).

Looks like they've changed the site a bit since I was gone, and amazon cards and paypal cost more. :(
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    they cheat on surveys....started survey for 500 SB for 25 minutes after answering all questions almost 25 minutes was given set of questions for classification purpose only and then they asked one last questions and based on the asnwer say you are not qualified....this is unfair method of practice.

Usually this only happens if you have been inconsistent with your answers, though not always the case. If you think you weren't inconsistent its a good idea to contact support with the survey number and they will look into it - they are trying to prevent dodgy surveys like this onto the site and can only do that if they are informed of the issue.
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • sunsetsal
    sunsetsal Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you for the new thread. I only joined Swagbucks at the beginning of march and I managed to earn £20 in amazon vouchers. Same again this month would be nice, or more! But we'll see. Anything is better than nothing :)
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I would like to get £30 in Amazon gift vouchers this month,can I join in please?
    I have £45 already since january 1st when I started Swagbucks ,
    Can I use all my Amazon vouchers on one big purchase or do they only take say a fiver off each item I buy?
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • atti
    atti Posts: 224 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    artydoll wrote: »
    I would like to get £30 in Amazon gift vouchers this month,can I join in please?
    I have £45 already since january 1st when I started Swagbucks ,
    Can I use all my Amazon vouchers on one big purchase or do they only take say a fiver off each item I buy?

If you add your vouchers to your amazon account balance as you go along (go to my account, apply gift certificate to my account) you can use the overall balance for all/part payment. Not so sure if you just wait to entre giftcards at the checkout.
    #13 Make 2023 in 2023 - £2085.20/£2023
    #23 Save £8k in 2023 - £6642.66/£8000
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    Options
    it would be nice if SBUK would actually respond to everyone on fb asking about the daily goal. rumours abounding that it is a glitch that they are trying to sort in which case many people will be caught out.
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • Muffin_Princess
    Options
    Has anyone seen the Barclaycard advert on PL? Contactless payment for dogs :rotfl:Poisson d'Avril!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure