sample of bareMinerals foundation-facebook needed

Options
I received an e mail from Emerald street offering foundation sample, you need to connect to facebook via the link below and answer a few questions, then you will need to click on the voucher link print it or show on your phone at a bareMineral counter.
https://www.facebook.com/bareMineralsUK?v=app_299094943525155&rest=1

Comments

• POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thank you.

Got my voucher.
  • SpreadPyar
    Options
    Don't need to go through the FB question it will give you the same voucher code as in this link
    It has been also posted in HUKD all you do is print it or use the code at check out to claim the free sample, if you are visiting the store best to print out one per family member to claim, make sure the child is not a baby, I guess you will get frowns....
  • anj67
    anj67 Posts: 247 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got my sample today but also had to book a consultation appointment which will take half an hour. I suppose it might be useful.
  • loranius
    loranius Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    SpreadPyar wrote: »
    Don't need to go through the FB question it will give you the same voucher code as in this link
    It has been also posted in HUKD all you do is print it or use the code at check out to claim the free sample, if you are visiting the store best to print out one per family member to claim, make sure the child is not a baby, I guess you will get frowns....

That is one of the voucher links but if you go through the select questions they may offer you a different foundation sample. My colleague got "matched" with a powder rather than a liquid one.
    anj67 wrote: »
    I got my sample today but also had to book a consultation appointment which will take half an hour. I suppose it might be useful.

My colleague was asked to fill in a card but I wasn't. It depends on who you get in the store.

As an aside, we found this in the store which is a very good deal, couldn't resist!

http://www.bareminerals.co.uk/Experience-bareSkin-reg%3B-Beauty/UKMasterbareexperience,en_GB,pd.html

I bought the brush for £20 before from feelunique (with a 20% discount) but this box comes with the brush, a 50% size of the foundation and also the veil compact. Only £29! The assistant erroneously told us it was £24 so when it came to pay she also gave us free lip gloss!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure