New Covent Garden soup (print coupon)

Options
NorthernLass
NorthernLass Posts: 4,033 Forumite
Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
edited 21 November 2017 at 7:26PM in Freebies (no spend required)
£1 off New Covent Garden soup, currently on offer in Morrison’s at £1 so will be totally free! or in Tesco the large carton is on offer at £1.17p so with the coupon it will be 17p.

http://newcoventgardensoup.com/dolunchbetter/

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 21 Nov: Print a voucher from New Covent Garden Soup to get £1 off any soup flavour in store at all major supermarkets. Coupons are valid for 30 days from printing. Covent Garden soups are £1 in Morrisons until Sun 26 Nov, or £1 for selected varieties at Iceland, which makes it free with the coupon.

For more ways to save on your shopping, see our Supermarket Coupons.

Big thanks to NorthernLass for the spot!

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• notbritishgas
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up, but when I tried to print the coupon all I got was a page of thick green lines with scissor images on.
    Anyone else suffered this?
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    I get as far as accepting the T&C's for the software then nothing!
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    My coupon printed without problem today
  • ailey
    ailey Posts: 3,184 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks OP. I just printed the coupon with no problem although a little patience is required as there are a few little processes to go through but it worked fine. :T
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    Contacted them to say I was having problems and a coupon arrived in the post today!
  • Savethekipper
    Options
    My printed fine, going to attempt to use it tomorrow
  • Stardust7
    Options
    I tried to use coupon at Sainsburys today and told they stopped accepting print out copon. Anyone else?
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Stardust7 wrote: »
    I tried to use coupon at Sainsburys today and told they stopped accepting print out copon. Anyone else?

Their website still states they accept coupons!

https://help.sainsburys.co.uk/help/offers-promotions/coupon-vouchers-accept
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Stardust7 wrote: »

My local Tesco and Sainsbury's stopped accepting them over a year ago.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Pun
    Pun Posts: 740 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Contacted them to say I was having problems and a coupon arrived in the post today!

Good for you, but others should be aware that you get the following when you follow the above link: 'This voucher 'give away' is print@home and therefore we apologise but we are unable to send vouchers by email or post.'
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure