Olive oil soap with coconut
    TBS banana conditioner
    Superdrug red cherry and fig conditioner
    Boots botanics face scrub
    Original source green banana and bamboo milk shower gel
    Sanctuary spa rose and white lily (?) shower gel
    **All full size products which are all almost empty**
    As many sample sachets as possible.
    A lip product (either a balm or a colour).

That should keep me busy!

Have a great day everyone! :D
  • mad_scientist
    mad_scientist Posts: 399 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the new thread sstevo!

I haven't had time to post yet this month because I have just been so busy UU toiletries :rotfl:
    My count is at 7 for July already!!! I think 2 of these were technically the last day of June but I haven't been back on to post them

Charcoal shampoo sachet, WNB - can't believe I'm still finding sachets in the stash!
    Clinique body butter 75ml tube - WPNB - used this up as handcream but I'm sure I can use a cheaper body butter/hand cream in the future
    Batiste Blush dry shampoo, WBA - does the job it needs to!
    Avon Experts nail base coat, WNBA - nothing special
    Banana Boat SPF110 tube suncream, WNBA - I have already replaced this with the aerosol can version, the cream was so thick it was like rubbing in white paint :eek:
    Veet sensitive hair removal cream, WBA - does the job
    Boots cucumber face wipes, WBA - always buy these as they are so cheap, I only use face wipes at the weekend or when travelling so cheap and cheerful does the job :D

I hope this UU roll continues because I am leaving Hong Kong at the end of the month and will need to get rid of as much toiletries weight from my baggage as possible! And I would hate to throw away any of my stash!!!
    No more buying unnecessary toiletries 2018
    35 UU / 13 unnecessary ins
  • WJN222
    WJN222 Posts: 202 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all, thanks for the new thread - I am in again.

Not a good start having just ordered the QVC TSV Elemis :)

Good few UU over the weekend though...
    UU: Elemis Bkiss Capsules - WDBA love these
    UU: Cooper peptide serum - Loved this and seen a difference in my skin
    UU: Redken beach envy spray - WNBA did not give me any volume

July 3 UU 1 IN :)
    walk 2018 miles in 2018 - 781 of 2018
    Save £5 for every PR: 10 of 35
  • Massa1982
    Massa1982 Posts: 81 Forumite
    Options
    Hermia wrote: »
    I have tried it and whilst it is a perfectly nice shampoo I did not find it did anything that dramatic. I think maybe my roots were not quite as greasy, but not enough for me to go longer between shampoos. I was talking to my hairdresser about this and she immediately said 'why aren't you doing two shampoos?" (I don't buy my products from her so she wasn't trying to get me to buy more BTW). She said she advises everyone to do two shampoos unless they have short hair that is washed daily. I was sceptical because I have always heard that rinse and repeat was advised to sell more shampoo. I tried it and my roots definitely do not get greasy so quickly.

I will give it a go with the current in stash then. I too thought it was gimmick to sell more. Thanks for the tip
    :pDesperately Determined to Destroy the Debts one at a time.. and Seriously Save for the Spectacular future.:p
  • getting-there-slowly
    Options
    I have been lurking in the side lines and emotionally not in a good place for quite a while. The feeling is lifting, and actually made an effort today and used perfume, I always shower but perfume has seemed a waste of time!

I have joined a running club, lost a bit of weight and generally feel a bit healthier, now to start on the rest of me. Small steps, sun cream or day cream with spf for face, lip salve/chapstick, moisturiser for feet and if they are really lucky nail varnish!

Stocktake will take place over the weekend, products sorted and I anything that's past it's best thrown away. Wardrobe is due for decluttering too!
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries: July stash 72/0 INS/2 UU/0 TA
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,493 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    One UU tonight:

Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner sample WDBA as full size. Once my stash has gone down a bit more, I will definitely purchase this. Maybe I'll buy it next month as I'm trying not to buy anything this month. This is gentle and hydrating. It's a really good toner.
  • getmyacttogether2016
    getmyacttogether2016 Posts: 276 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 4 July 2017 at 4:56PM
    Options
    Morning all

Couple of UUs for me.

1) VO5 texturising gum 30ml - WNBA was okay but didn't hold my hair very well and needed to use quite a bit to try and get a decent effect. There are other brands out there that I prefer and believe they do a better job.
    2) Model Co lipgloss in striptease - WBA this is a good everyday colour and layers nicely over various lip colours. A little sticky but not overly so. Will use up my UD naked 2 first before purchasing.

GMAT
    Lost my way for far too long but now back on board to lead a more simplistic lifestyle

Mar PP - UU 24 (£279.46), TA 2 (£ 13.99) IN 12 (£89.81)
    Apr PP - UU 27 (£324.94), TA 3 (£38.50) IN 53 (£216.65), GA 6 (£40.97)
    May PP - UU 0 (0.00), TA 0 (0.00), IN 0 (0.00), GA 0 (0.00)
  • WJN222
    WJN222 Posts: 202 Forumite
    Options
    morning all,

small UU over night for me - Charlotte Tilbury Miracle cream: WNBA perfectly nice but nothing special for the money.

July 4 UU 1 IN
    walk 2018 miles in 2018 - 781 of 2018
    Save £5 for every PR: 10 of 35
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm still around ladies but work has been hectic so am going to post and run. Had quite a few INs at the end of June:-

Avon Order:-

Deodorant
    Senses Handwash
    Skin so Soft body lotion
    Care shea body lotion

Then there was the QVC ABC TSV AD (phew!) that I'd forgotten about:-

1l ABC Skinwash
    500ml Lavender Skinwash
    100ml body spray

The 1L skinwash had leaked so QVC are sending a replacement

Realised that I had bought a cotton wool roll rather than pads recently so had to buy some pads as the roll was annoying when trying to remove nail polish.

Ordered and received Kat von D Tattoo eyeliner. Opened it today and used it and feel my make up is complete again. Hurrah.

Had the opportunity to visit a big Boots on the weekend (went to Newcastle to take some things to Emma's new flat) and bought:-

3 x No 7 wipes
    Seche Vite top coat
    Essie Gel Setter Top coat
    3 x L'oreal mascaras (Emma needed one. I wanted one ready to replace my current Revlon one and they were 3 for 2).
    Batiste dry shampoo x 2

Phew.

I had some UUs too:-

Avon Senses handwash. I loved this hence why I've bought a replacement. New HG and cheap too.

Elemis Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser. HG. Replacement already in stash.

NO 7 Stay Perfect eyeshadow. The GWP mini one. Finally finished this morning though it did crack about a week ago.

I think that's it. See you all soon.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family