No "any new code" posts

or a succession of "worked for me" codes

Thank you

Reminder from earlier in the thread
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • excellent_saver
    Options
    Pick up leaflets at till points in M&S food halls which has 4 vouchers for £5 off £25 spend on food, drink, flowers or plants in January. There are 4 vouchers, 1 for each week in Jan. The booklet is titled 'Healthy ideas' I had to ask the assistant for one as they were tucked at the side of the till, but I noticed they were also on the customer service desk and self scan tills.

In previous years, with these vouchers the £5 comes off before discounts are applied, so with the right combination, when the dine in offer is on, you are able to get two dine in meals for £15 instead of £20.
  • curls
    curls Posts: 176 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, has anyone else used one of these vouchers yet?

I bought two lots of the 3 for £10 meat and fish today. It was £26 before the multi-buy saving and although the £5 voucher showed on the receipt the £5 was not deducted, so it still cost £20.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    curls wrote: »
    Hi, has anyone else used one of these vouchers yet?

I bought two lots of the 3 for £10 meat and fish today. It was £26 before the multi-buy saving and although the £5 voucher showed on the receipt the £5 was not deducted, so it still cost £20.

Was the voucher actually valid for today? I don't have them buy would have assumed they would have started from next Monday.
  • Ziggy_Stardust
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    Was the voucher actually valid for today? I don't have them buy would have assumed they would have started from next Monday.

The first one is from the 1-8 Jan. It sounds to be like the cashier has scanned it after the multi-buy discount has been applied instead of before, I think they are supposed to do it this way. I'm going in tomorrow to stock up on two of the £10 meat offers but need some spuds and other bits to take it over £25.
  • excellent_saver
    Options
    Hi, I have just come back from M&S and it seems as though this glitch has been sorted. I used the self scan and scanned the voucher before I pressed finish and the £5 was not taken off, although showing 'spend and save' voucher on the receipt.
  • curls
    curls Posts: 176 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 3 January 2015 at 11:28AM
    Options
    Hi, I have just come back from M&S and it seems as though this glitch has been sorted. I used the self scan and scanned the voucher before I pressed finish and the £5 was not taken off, although showing 'spend and save' voucher on the receipt.

Thanks for replying. I also used self scan and did the same. So it does seem as though the glitch has been fixed. Still a good deal but seems as though we must ensure £25 after any other discounts.
  • Pokka
    Pokka Posts: 100 Forumite
    edited 27 January 2015 at 9:09AM
    Options
    BEAUTYXMAS1 valid until 31 jan 2015 on Beauty dept.
    Quidco: 999.76 cash back so far!
  • belfastgirl23
    Options
    Pokka wrote: »
    BEAUTYXMAS1 valid until 31 jan 2015. Working today with sitewide offer.

this is save £5 when you spend £35 on clothes etc - off to see if there's anything I like the look of :)
  • stormbreaker
    stormbreaker Posts: 2,289 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Pokka wrote: »
    BEAUTYXMAS1 valid until 31 jan 2015. Working today with sitewide offer.
    I can't get this to work on men's clothing :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport