PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Raincheck Vouchers

Options
Hi,
been lurking for ages, so time to come out of the woodwork. Does anyone know if Tescos still does the raincheck vouchers when a BOGOF is out of stock and you can ask to have a voucher and get them when it comes back in stock. Also does any other supermarket do this. I have done it in Tescos ages ago and it wasnt advertised anywhere I just asked a member of staff for a voucher.

Comments

• moggins
    moggins Posts: 5,190 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I remember this, sorry, I don't know if they still do, you might have to ask instore or phone head office.
    Organised people are just too lazy to look for things

F U Fund currently at £250
  • Lillibet_2
    Lillibet_2 Posts: 3,364 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Welcome to Old Style Housemouse, are you armed with a gallon of vinegar & a safety pin?

I didn't know Tescos ever had offered this so I shall certainly be enquiring next time! Thanks for the prompt.
    Post Natal Depression is the worst part of giving birth:p

In England we have Mothering Sunday & Father Christmas, Mothers day & Santa Clause are American merchandising tricks:mad: Demonstrate pride in your heirtage by getting it right please people!
  • jordylass
    jordylass Posts: 1,093 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I had £1 vouchers for the BOGOF velvet and all the stores locally sold out. I was really pee'd off when I read on the thread that people were able to get raincheck vouchers. I had been to CS 3 times about the loo rolls and they phoned all the other stores but never offered me the vouchers and I wasn't aware until I read the thread on here afterwards that they are still giving them out.
    There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.
  • heather38
    heather38 Posts: 1,741 Forumite
    Options
    yes tesco still give them out they are called price promise vouchers, they can also be used if a price is reduced (but not short dated reduced ie if it's a special offer price)and they run out of product eg eggs at special offer of 6 for 50p not just for bogofs or 3 for 2's
  • juno
    juno Posts: 6,553 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    They must be still doing them, because my daddy's gf had one for some really nice cheese!
    Murphy's No More Pies Club #209

Total debt [STRIKE]£4578.27[/STRIKE] £0.00 :j
    100% paid off :j

• housemouse100
    Options
    Many thanks for the warm welcome, yes I do have a gallon of vinegar but can't find a safetypin yet. This forum has been such a great help this month so many thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure