Capital One???

Options
Hi all,

I have a cc with cap one, i recoveered £600 charges on it now theres £300 owing. They have transferred it back from bailiffs/debt company to cap one. I have written to cap one asking for my card to be re-insated as it will be easier to pay and they defaulted me because of charges. Does anyone have any experience of any company doing this. i don't ness want a card just though it might look better on my credit report.

C x

Comments

• waveydave
    waveydave Posts: 196 Forumite
    Options
    How did you recover the charges and get Cap one to take it back from the debt recovery s agency ( if you dont mind me asking ?) ?
  • carlih1
    carlih1 Posts: 846 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

of course not. I followed the proceedure on consumeractiongroup.com. forums, this worked with bnk charges also.

When i recoveered the charges i asked for the card to be transferred back the recovery agency said no as did cap one, then all of a sudden they wrote to me (cap one) saying it had been referred back to them! Happy days.

C x
  • waveydave
    waveydave Posts: 196 Forumite
    Options
    carlih1 wrote:
    Hi,

of course not. I followed the proceedure on consumeractiongroup.com. forums, this worked with bnk charges also.

When i recoveered the charges i asked for the card to be transferred back the recovery agency said no as did cap one, then all of a sudden they wrote to me (cap one) saying it had been referred back to them! Happy days.

C x

Top stuff :)

Shall add that to my list of things to do

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business