Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,944 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    and with that bomb shell, ill bid you good night :p
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: good night zipster, i am sure i can find a maths question for tomorrow :p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I love that mhoc....dare I say that it looks a little Bodenish:rotfl:

now you have said that I think you are right - you can actually imagine it in the Boden catologue :D

Still thinking about this coat - the summer things only were in store a month before they went in the sale or half priced but i don't imagine that they overstock on winter coats in the same way
    I could even pay with points esp after the weekends bonanza - wish I'd been a bit bolder and done more ill fitting type clothes shops :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,944 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    Sorry but I'm with nectar here

It's a sainsburys giveaway of nectar points, it's not a nectar promo

Ok, ok i get the message:rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone for authentic Dorset Apple Cake. ;)

5B172654-68E7-41DD-84BC-D3BFD6D29FFB.jpg
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »

Ah go on then, chuck us over a slice or 3. :D
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    All this talk about if it is down to Sains or Nectar with the lack of extra points.

I had a situation a couple of years ago, I was offered a second chance on some shelving on Ebay so I changed my points to pay for it. It was then withdrawn, apparently sent by accident.

So, I contacted Ebay to get the points changed back, and they said contact Nectar, who then said contact Ebay, who then said contact Nectar etc etc.

The long and the short of it is that in the end I ended up getting a refund of the points from Nectar AND the voucher was left on Ebay so I used that a while later :D
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • marrbett
    marrbett Posts: 1,798 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »

Right Tiny, I'll be over shortly.
    Hope you have ice-cream to go with it??

Evening everyone. Counting down the minutes til Poldark :j
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    My gratitude list for this month so far:

Thank you to:

Bella Italia
    Sweet Sundays
    B00ts
    MnS
    Hipp
    S/bobs
    Sada
    Fleabay

And for all the Elite, as always x

It's all adding up rather nicely.

By the way, did you know if you catch an autumn leaf, every one you catch means a bountiful month in the coming year?

Did not catch any but as I was driving but a huge amount of leaves fell from a row of trees There seemed very little breeze

TM I had to do a double take this afternoon at Homebase Across the top of the large bags of bird seed was an pretend bird maybe an Owl? The head was solid material but the body was like thin plastic and moving about and it was scary looking I stood and smiled then thought how silly I must look :)
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    marrbett wrote: »
    Right Tiny, I'll be over shortly.
    Hope you have ice-cream to go with it??

Evening everyone. Counting down the minutes til Poldark :j

Awww Poldaarkkk!!
  • Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    pk04 wrote: »
    Has anyone had an email saying the shopprize app is closing at the end of the month? I haven't as yet but there are some messages on their fb page about them. I hope it doesn't as I'm enjoying the Amazon vouchers!

Not surprised as it's been far too easy and lucrative to obtain those £5 vouchers every 8/9 days.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure