old fashioned blue and white striped pyjamas - URGENT!!

Options
we are looking for a pair of old fashioned blue and white striped pyjamas urgently.

they are needed for fancy dress on thursday for our 11 year old daughter please help!!!!

Comments

• Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Oooh good luck with your seach divadee. The first thing that springs to mind is Andy Pandy............but he's a boy.;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/andypandy/

............but I used to think he was a girl.:o :D
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • divadee
    divadee Posts: 10,609 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Nile wrote: »
    Oooh good luck with your seach divadee. The first thing that springs to mind is Andy Pandy............but he's a boy.;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/andypandy/

............but I used to think he was a girl.:o :D

lol nope not andy pandy, little miss divadee wants to go as the boy with the striped pyjamas for book day but we cant find any anywhere, well tell a lie we found some from a gentlemans outfitters but they were £79:eek:
  • Js_Other_Half
    Js_Other_Half Posts: 3,116 Forumite
    Options
    These are a two pack for £12 from Asda - but online the smallest they have is a medium...

http://direct.asda.com/george/men-s-clothing/nightwear/pyjamas/2-pack-pyjamas/GEM7006,default,pd.html

Worth your while checking your local Asda/George in person?
    The IVF worked;DS born 2006.
  • emay
    emay Posts: 506 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I got a set from Boyes a couple of years ago, they only had mens ones but a small might work.
  • In_for_a_Bargain
    Options
    Saw some stripey PJ's in Peacocks at the weekend.
    If practice makes perfect, and nobody is perfect....................................
    Why practice!:T
  • divadee
    divadee Posts: 10,609 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    no luck in 2 asda or tescos.

the peacocks ones are not right, and no boyes stores near me

oh well back to the drawing board

thanks for everyones help xxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories