PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Anyone know where I can get parts for Bomann appliances?

Options
I have a Bomann electric mincer, which I have had for about a year and a bit and not used much, and the cutter blade has broken :mad: . I have not been particularly impressed with this appliance, and wouldn't recommend it particularly to anyone else. However, as I have it, and do not want to throw away an expensive machine because of a small and easily replaced part :eek: , does anyone know where I might be able to buy spares? The company that supplied it don't stock it any more. Are there any companies that stock parts for all types of household machines, or does anyone know of a UK stockist for Bomann? I tried Currys partsmaster who are usually quite good, but they can't help in this case. I have emailed Bomann (in Germany) but so far have had no response.
Thanks in advance if anyone has any suggestions.

Comments

• Lizzieanne
    Options
    I was just about to recommend Curry's Partmaster then I read your post properly...do you have one of those old fashioned hardware stores near to you? Sometimes those sorts of shops are great - the man who owns our local hardware store can get anything and everything. Might be worth a try. Sorry I can't be more help.
    Mortgage Free as of 03/07/2017 :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport