Free Pop Up Dog Bowl

Options
1235»

Comments

• RenTheRoosta
    Options
    Emailed them after hearing nothing for yonks and they replied asking for my postal address and saying they'd send one out. Looks like you have to chase them up.
  • London50
    London50 Posts: 1,850 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Emailed them after hearing nothing for yonks and they replied asking for my postal address and saying they'd send one out. Looks like you have to chase them up.

Chase it up!!!!! It is good when that works but after 8 chase ups with a promise each time that one would be sent "that day/that week/sorry but we have been waiting for the new stock due to demand I gave it up as a bad job and emailed a 9th time stating I was more than unhappy with the promises and bought a bowl from a local shop. The reply from them was sorry we did not live up to our great standards and if they could help in the future please resign to our emails .... No chance
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 19 August 2017 at 11:17AM
    Options
    London50 wrote: »
    Chase it up!!!!! It is good when that works but after 8 chase ups with a promise each time that one would be sent "that day/that week/sorry but we have been waiting for the new stock due to demand I gave it up as a bad job and emailed a 9th time stating I was more than unhappy with the promises and bought a bowl from a local shop. The reply from them was sorry we did not live up to our great standards and if they could help in the future please resign to our emails .... No chance

Mine's on its way, it's going to be delivered on august 9th!! and then again on thursday 18th :cool:

I never thought it would actually happen but the bowl's just been delivered!
  • knightstyle
    knightstyle Posts: 6,990 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Mine arrived last week after waiting for ages. I didn't chase it.
  • RenTheRoosta
    Options
    Mine arrived today after one chaser email.
  • mickog
    mickog Posts: 230 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks very much sarah1972 great find, my bowl turned up great little think.
  • janb5
    janb5 Posts: 2,619 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi Mine arrived today after an email. Lovely!
  • karenap
    Options
    I chased up with an email and received two today! One for me and one for my daughter, very pleased!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure