Asda Home delivery

Options
FirstTimer4Me
FirstTimer4Me Posts: 1,079 Forumite
Has Asda changed it's minimum spend on home delivery from £25.00 to £40.00?

Have home delivery every 2 weeks, always been £25.00 minimum spend, logged in tonight, says, minimum spend is £40.00:eek:

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Has Asda changed it's minimum spend on home delivery from £25.00 to £40.00?

Have home delivery every 2 weeks, always been £25.00 minimum spend, logged in tonight, says, minimum spend is £40.00:eek:

This has been discussed before, its £25 for some and £40 for others all depending on areas.

Just logged into my account and its still £25 for me.

http://asda-grocery.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail_grow/a_id/840/~/order-limits---minimum-order
    Is there a minimum order amount?

The minimum order amount is £25 for the majority of our stores.
    This does however vary in certain parts of the country and will be displayed once you log in to your account.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • fiscalfreckles
    fiscalfreckles Posts: 2,398 Forumite
    Options
    Seems very unfair that there are different rates. My DD is a student and always used Asda - but her min has changed to £40 so it doesn't really work for her any more.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,865 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It was on TV the other day. They are trialling the new price in some areas, the £40 brings them in line with others. Home delivery eats into profitability and is more about keeping market share so they will be doing anything to try to restore some of that profit.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure