Cyber bullying and digital technology survey

Options
evelyn13
evelyn13 Posts: 24 Forumite
edited 5 May 2015 at 12:07PM in Surveys
Hello,

I am looking for participants to take part in a short 15-20 minute survey about cyber bullying, online experiences and digital technology. Anybody can participate. The survey is being run by Dr Betts and myself from Nottingham Trent University, Division of Psychology. It has received full ethical approval from the Business, Law and Social Science's College Research Ethics Committee at Nottingham Trent University.

Further details about the study are provided on the first page of the link, but if you have any questions please PM me or contact Dr Betts using the contact details provided at the beginning and end of the survey.

Many thanks in advance to those who complete the study, it is much appreciated.

Here is the link: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2122941/Cyber-Experiences

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    interesting survey, something everyone should completed.
  • evelyn13
    Options
    Thank you Aesop for completing.

The survey is still open for those interested, and I have now built it on a new website so it should run much quicker than the old link :)
  • Aesop
    Options
    I hope out of the 380 that have viewed this page, you got a few more completions :D
  • evelyn13
    Options
    Hello Aesop,

Unfortunately the 380 page views hasn't translated into that many completions! We are looking for about 450 responses, about 1/3 of the way there so far! However, I am very grateful to all those who have taken time to complete the survey so far. I understand people don't necessarily gain anything from it, but it will definitely help further our understanding of cyber-bullying in adults.

Again many thanks for your continued interest. I am always happy to answer any questions about the research if there are any :)

- S
  • Aesop
    Options
    I have reposted in a few places hopefully you will get a bit more interaction.
  • evelyn13
    Options
    Many many thanks!
  • evelyn13
    Options
    Hello - I've seen a few of you have been completing the survey recently so just wanted to say a huge thank you!
  • Aesop
    Options
    evelyn13 wrote: »
    Hello - I've seen a few of you have been completing the survey recently so just wanted to say a huge thank you!

it's a pinned post on one of my fb pages. have you hit your criteria range yet?
  • evelyn13
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    it's a pinned post on one of my fb pages. have you hit your criteria range yet?

Wow, thank you Aesop! And unfortunately not - still got a way to go. Unfortunately these things can take a long time, so just need to be patient :)
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Filled this and got the thank you page but then it said "Please note that once you press the 'Finish' button your data will be sent through and stored on our confidential server." - there is no finish button but I guess it has gone through already!
    ally.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport