Finding details of old loans/PPI

Options
Help, sorry this is my first post and don't know if this question is answered elsewhere.

I've had loans, mortgages and credit cards with PPI going back over 20 years. These are all repaid and I have no paperwork.

I've had a free report from Experian which just goes back 6 years - where can I find details of all my old agreements (if anywhere).

I can remember most lenders, but had a large loan (with PPI) in the '90s from a UK based Australian bank and can't find details :o

Hope someone can help with this please. x

Comments

• -taff
    -taff Posts: 14,504 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Anything prior to 6 years that's not showing on your credit report is up to you to remember I'm afraid.

To get details if the accounts are closed and you no longer bank with the company, you will probably have to send a SAR and £10 to each company to find out what info they still hold on you.
    Shampoo? No thanks, I'll have real poo...
  • ksobol
    ksobol Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi I can see your original post was a long time ago. I'm in exactly the same position. Did you ever get any luck finding out about your old loans?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    ksobol wrote: »
    Hi I can see your original post was a long time ago.

At a rate of 1 post per 3 years, I think you might want to put the kettle on while you're waiting for a reply...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure