how much u spent 30/09/05?

Options
2»

Comments

• elona
    elona Posts: 11,806 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have not been out of the house so was about to announce proudly that I had spent nothing!

Then remembered that I have just spent £26 on ordering some Christmas presents.

Saved £44 on RRP and got free postage so it is not that bad!
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
  • roversbabe
    roversbabe Posts: 1,008 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    spent loads - ah well, its payday, thats why
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 027

Debt free: 6th April 06 :T Proud to have dealt with my debts
  • Louiseuk25
    Options
    £35.70 on filling up my lil 1.2l Micra..Ouch!

Will hopefull last me 3 weeks....

No other expenses for today mind.
    Getting Married 19/02/11
  • jonimitchell
    Options
    £1 for lunch - bag of chips!

Doing really well this week and it feels GREAT!!! :A
    Lesson learnt!
  • sheng719
    Options
    I spent £3.49 for passport photos (6 pcs) and 34.00 for a CRB check for job that I have applied for. Hopefully, I'll start in a months time (just waiting for the CRB check to come through) and then I could start earning extra cash.. As I am broke this month...I might have to tighten my belt for the meantime...
    Sealed Pot Challenge 2012 #1502:)

Debt free by 2014, hopefully earlier...:T
  • black-saturn
    black-saturn Posts: 13,937 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Lets see. I spent about £4 on shopping in Tescos, £3 in Poundland on loo rolls, a baking tray and some tins of tuna, 50p on a local newspaper which has lots of competitions in. That's it.
    2008 Comping Challenge
    Won so far - £3010 Needed - £230
    Debt free since Oct 2004
  • funky-footprints
    Options
    £11.63 on cards, got loads of birthdays in october, the kids normally make immediate family cards, but these were not personal but a necessity. (retirements, 2 new babies and some older 70 & 80 birthday's) Thats the first spend all week ! did a hugemungus grocery shop last week, and have managed to survive until tomorrow, when we are doing a stock up as we are having a dinner party tomorrow night, been stocking up on bargain booze for a couple of weeks or so in preparation. (thank goodness for having a chest freezer in the garage, Id be lost without it)

Saying that Ive got £60 in deposits to put down for christmas doo's on monday... school and street so that will be a killer for the start of the month ! dare I ask hubby for a new outfit ? ? dont think so !!! its amazing actually since discovering the boards and having the we realy need to tighten our belts convo with my husband I walked through cardiff today, picked things up, put them back, picked them up again and put them back again !!! 3 months ago, I would of bought what ever I wanted ! necesity or not ! thankyou people !!!
  • monkeylugs
    Options
    Can someone make sure they post a "what did you spend" thread every day! I went off the rails last month and this might keep me on track!

I am going to have to re-start from scratch MS MOney again. I did brilliantly when I keep track, I feel relaxed knowing exactly what I have and now I just haven't got a clue where I am financially!

Total cash withdrawn: £30.00 from bank account A (me)
    £20.00 from Bank Account B (DH) - I can't account for his money as it's his own personal spends.

Hard Cash Spent:
    £0.50p - Given to DS1 (9) for his school McMillan Coffee Morning cake-stall.
    £0.99p - Wilkinson's on a pack of 4 plastic wallets for my college course.
    £3.00 - DS1's football subs.
    £0.50 - Drink of hot chocolate for me at DS1's football practice.
    £20.00 - deposit for DS1 trip to Butlin's Football Tournament in June 2005.

Switch Card Transactions:
    £1.30 - parcel posted
    £3.60 - 12 x 1st class stamps (I have a pen-pal and like to send my letters 1st class so I get an even quicker reply)
    £10.00 petrol

Debited from Bank Account:
    £3.00 (A) - subscriptions for a magazine - £3 for 3 issues.

So shall I take responsibility for starting a thread if no one else has done one? I did one last week which got a few views but no replies!
    April 2006 - £9790.26dr. DFD - March 2011
  • nearlyrich
    nearlyrich Posts: 13,698 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Hung up my suit!
    Options
    Must confess to M & S Sandwich for lunch and a smoothie, spent £4.51 in there, it was on the services too ( They charge 30p more for a sandwich than in a store) I haven't spent anything else, I don't count DD's going out. Not going out tonight cos I think I'm coming down with something...sniff, sniff, cough,cough.....that's my excuse for the large whisky and hot water with honey.
    Free impartial debt advice from: National Debtline or Stepchange[/CENTER]
  • Willsnarf1983
    Options
    monkeylugs wrote:
    Can someone make sure they post a "what did you spend" thread every day! I went off the rails last month and this might keep me on track!

if ur first on feel free to start it, Jim, Ms london or myself arn't always on

Will
    SShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family