setting up a text sevice to release free sim credit

Options
hi over the last year or so i have recieved a fair ammount of sim cards all with about 60p credit on. i would like to find a way of releasing this credit without handing over half to the sp. does anyone k now how i can go about doing this..... i know there is a site called sms treats that does the same thing but i dont want to give half of the credit away as it works out as a substanshall ammount of money.
If i upset you don't stress, never forget that god aint finished with me yet.

Comments

• save-a-lot
    save-a-lot Posts: 2,809 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi

Can't you just use the sim cards for their credit and then save the equivalent amount into a savings account.
  • lewt
    lewt Posts: 9,158 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    not really as i have a contract phone with free mins which is an awful lot cheaper.
  • lewt
    lewt Posts: 9,158 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    bump bump bump
  • jaipal2004
    Options
    Hi - easy to setup a service similar to this - we already have a few setup for customers who buy and sell PAYG SIM's with credit on them. Online stat's etc are available with realtime updates and payment is quick and easy.

Drop me a mail to [EMAIL="jai@air-tel.co.uk"]jai@air-tel.co.uk[/EMAIL] if you want further info! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure