Asda Voucher problems

Options
Hi there,

Is anyone having problems printing their APG vouchers?

I've got a couple to print and can compare the shop fine but when it asks me to log in and I submit my details I get a message reading...

'We seem to be having a few problems. Don't worry, the tech wizards are hard at work and we hope to be back up and running in no time.
Please check back later to compare your shop.'

I've had this for a few days now. I've tried in both Chrome and internet explorer :(

Comments

• toshkininny
    toshkininny Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It always says that to me every time I want to print more than one, I reckon they are trying to put you off printing off so many vouchers lol! I actually just clear my cookies and then do it again, and it usually works.
  • gwdhld
    gwdhld Posts: 40 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I have had the same problem, I emailed them and this was their response. It never worked for me but might for you if you are more technical than me. However in saying that i tried it again just before i came on here and it is now working.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to access the Asda Price Guarantee site with your vouchers. I can certainly appreciate how frustrating this must be for you.

Our IT team are aware of the issues, it's not just you suffering. Whilst they are working on a permanent fix, they have asked that customers access the site using the latest version of the Google Chrome browser with a deleted internet browsing history and cookie cache and this has been granting access.

Thanks again for getting in touch and if there's anything else I can do to help you, please don't hesitate to call.
  • This_Year
    This_Year Posts: 1,344 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    I had that problem too so I tried using a different email address and my OH's details and it's worked.
  • dave2319
    dave2319 Posts: 544 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Just bought 9 items in store, but Price Guarantee site said not enough items, some must have been out of stock on the website. However, I'd found all the items on the site so phoned up and they said there's a glitch and to try again in 24 hours.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure