Options

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    kippygolf wrote: »
    To Do list bonuses are 1 and 6 SBs.

Stuck on the discover....tried to download an app on OfferToro but it didn't credit yet...
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    rachelja wrote: »
    Stuck on the discover....tried to download an app on OfferToro but it didn't credit yet...

I had a travel search on Offer Toro 1-click tab first thing this morning, 1 SB, continue until you get to third party site, e.g. Easyjet

App videos on Adscend Media eventually credited for OH.
  • GreyAndGold
    GreyAndGold Posts: 738 Forumite
    Options
    June is National Candy Month. It’s a time to celebrate every tasty morsel and indulge in your favorite sweet treat! Join us as we get outside for the Candy Code Extravaganza!

The Extravaganza begins on Wednesday, June 14th at 9am BST until 7pm PT/8pm ET.
    6 Swag Codes worth a total of 40 SB
    The codes will be all over Swagbucks so be on the lookout!
    Please note: The above times are for UK only.

http://blog.uk.swagbucks.com/2017/06/candy-code-extravaganza.html
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Kavor wrote: »
    I've had it 4 or 5 times now. As you've found out, changing the IP doesn't help, nor does using a different pc/laptop. In my case it just came back after a few hours. For the first few occasions it was 4 hours, but the last time it was nearer 8 hours.

My whole family has been locked out from before the weekend.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • culpepper
    culpepper Posts: 4,076 Forumite
    Options
    Re the videos disappearing. I have had this a few times when on our home broadband . We have a mifi for camping and I noticed if I then used that after closing mozilla , they would be back when I opened it again.
    Have had a similar thing tethering my phone to use some data from that.
    If you have a VPN running, they dont show up either (have tried 2) and some internet plugins and even some browsers have them without actually making that clear.
    The other thing that seems to trigger it is..running a different video in a different browser at the same time..EG I can run the watch videos in mozilla but after a while they will magically vanish if I am running a youtube vid in opera.

I think its very much trial and error to discover what lets you carry on watching them after they stop and then of course its only worth doing if you aren't paying out more for data, than you would be gaining in SB points.
  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,878 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options

The Extravaganza begins on Wednesday, June 14th at 9am BST until 7pm PT/8pm ET.
    6 Swag Codes worth a total of 40 SB
    The codes will be all over Swagbucks so be on the lookout!

Please note: The above times are for UK only.

Only Swagbucks would start something in BST and end it PT/ET.

7pm PT cannot be 8pm ET as you have 3 hours between them.

Another example of the shoddy work approach at Swagbucks!
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,936 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Presumably this applies to the iSpy swag codes so that's a potential 20 points towards the total with all 4
    Redeem Swag Codes
    Redeem your daily Swag Code through the SwagButton or the Swagbucks Mobile App to Contribute 5 pts to your team
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,936 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Swag Code Alert! Enter RobertDyas in the Swag Code box until 615PM BST to earn 3SB.

Redeem Swag Codes
    Redeem your daily Swag Code through the SwagButton or the Swagbucks Mobile App to Contribute 5 pts to your team
  • Kavor
    Kavor Posts: 481 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Happygreen wrote: »
    My whole family has been locked out from before the weekend.
    Sorry, didn't realize it had been going on for so long.
    Well, the Watch list has disappeared for me again today, so we'll see how long it takes to come back.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Kavor wrote: »
    Sorry, didn't realize it had been going on for so long.
    Well, the Watch list has disappeared for me again today, so we'll see how long it takes to come back.

I seem to recall having lost watch for more than a day and putting a ticket in.

Some time after it returned I got a reply from the Compliance Team suggesting I change my location and reminding me to only watch one video at a time!

Like culpepper I wonder whether it's to do with the way I use Watch. If I let a playlist
    run through the 8.00am reset I get the red 'Slow down, you're going through videos too fast and won't get paid' message. Maybe that triggers some sort of auto removal of the playlists?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure