Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Morning all :wave:

Had my Victoria always coupons rejected by A's yesterday. They can normally override them if the systen rejects them but this particular supervisor went to ask someone else about them and they said cant take them anymore :( Mind you I did have 2 of them. Maybe should try one at a time.
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Good morning all

Her Majesty is 91 today....

elizabeth-baby-496x620.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Options
    yey!! I finally logged back in lol

GOOD MORNING!!

housework day today and i'm actually slightly looking forward to it.............

Thank you IZZEY! managed to grab some snap pots last night, foodbank also gained a few :)

If anyone sees or can point me in the way of the Travelodge discount I would be grateful, I have spent nearly an hour and the only ones I have found are expired lol

Happy Friday!
  • juju17
    juju17 Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Morning all :wave:

Had my Victoria always coupons rejected by A's yesterday. They can normally override them if the systen rejects them but this particular supervisor went to ask someone else about them and they said cant take them anymore :( Mind you I did have 2 of them. Maybe should try one at a time.
    Gocat....maybe show them their own coupon policy on your phone...or print it off and show it to them....it always was on page 1 of this thread. Or you could always phone CS HO from store, or afterwards when at home....then they can send you a giftcard. It does rattle me when they make the rules up.
    Keep Moving 2018 challenge.
    January....
    Week 1-4 total 159.44 miles
    Week 5.... 41.66 miles
    Not moving anywhere! House renovations taken over life!!
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    juju17 wrote: »
    Gocat....maybe show them their own coupon policy on your phone...or print it off and show it to them....it always was on page 1 of this thread. Or you could always phone CS HO from store, or afterwards when at home....then they can send you a giftcard. It does rattle me when they make the rules up.
    Thanks for that Juju :)
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    elliemoo wrote: »
    Good morning all.

Mrsmac, I would love to say it was sunny this morning here in Belfast but alas not. It is grey and dank, however that shouldn't dampen the good ole Norn Iron hospitality. I hope you enjoy your trip to our lovely city.

Morning Ellie

Sadly I will not see much of the city today. I am hoping that if I can make this visit a success then I can incorporate it into my work schedule I can go over on a Friday every couple of months and stay until Sunday DH would be delighted to join me and would be happy enough on his own for a few hours while I work Well that's my plan. Sadly :rotfl:the main boss is not not by biggest fan but I will try and wow the manager today even through the flight has been delayed and the meeting times now on a very tight timeline

If it works out we can a have wee meet up :T
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning.

Can't see anything ending this morning, but noticed that the Heinz soups have now been taken out of the 2 for £1 multi (but offer is still current on other stuff).

Noticed as well individual price has shot up from 80p in offer, to 95p each :( As yet, mysupermarket not caught up.
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Good morning Elite :hello:

Dull and rather cool here this morning, it rained last night but just not enough for the earth.

I've allowed myself a lay in this morning as I went out last night to 'An Evening if Clairvoyance'. Quite a good night but after sitting for 2 hours my back and the bones in my bum ache this morning :eek::rotfl:

Hugs to the Elite poorly and those low in spirit, you're in my thoughts xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • altojack
    Options
    Susan, I've just read about Emily :(. How can the woman lie so blatantly, pity there wasn't cameras in the shop :mad:

Don't beat yourself up over this, you did all you could do for Emily. She's now in a safe place in someone else's hands, so hope that goes well.

No doubt you will be getting or have had a visit from the police over this, so naturally I'm worried about you. PM me or message if needed xx

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

• altojack
    Options
    Izzy did well again yesterday didn't she. I didn't partake I must admit but nice to see so many filling their cupboards again. Thank you izzyb xx

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure