The Debt Free Board - What's it all about?

Options
MSE_Martin
MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
What's it about?

The aim of this board is a mutual support and guidance for those struggling to get out of problem debts. It can be a horrid time, and with few people to trust. Yet talkign through the problems with those in a similar situation can help.

Also there are many credit card and debt nerds around (don't worry - i consider that a compliment) who can help guide through what to do with some of the technical questions. (though always remember, you take the exact decision on what to do yourself, this is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by Moneysavingexpert.com)

Before you start

Before you start do take a look at my Where to Start with Problem Debts article

What to do

Why not set out exactly what your situation is. Write down the details, but be careful not to give away any identifiable information and then start discussing. Check out the rochdale guy thread for an example of how this works
Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport