Tesco Home Panels

Options

Comments

• isualive
    isualive Posts: 6,970 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I'm doing the Mens facewash at the mo.
    Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. ~ Mother Teresa
  • Nikkisun
    Nikkisun Posts: 1,330 Forumite
    Options
    Help - I've just done the trial for complete dry dog food with chicken and rice and when I log in it asks me for the code (never used to ask) and I've thrown away the piece of paper with the info on!!

Can anyone help? What were the 2 codes and which order were they tested in?
    xxx Nikki xxx
  • pippitypip_2
    pippitypip_2 Posts: 1,018 Forumite
    Options
    MadMac wrote: »
    Have today been asked to fill in a survey on bleaches and disinfectants and also offered a deodorant trial - I said no to every question for the bleaches (as we just don't use it) and no to the deodorant as I couldn't put my armpits through it!! So tests do appear to be coming thick and fast now.

I didn't get these surveys - would have happily trialled bleach, disinfectant and deodorant :(

Luck of the draw as usual... off to grump.. (though I'm still well chuffed at the stuff I usually get from the panel really!)

pippitypip
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok - they know me here! :D
  • Horace
    Horace Posts: 14,426 Forumite
    Options
    I did the survey for bleaches and disinfectants yesterday and stupidly clicked the wrong thing to say that I didnt use thin disinfectants and then later clicked to say that I use Zoflora:rolleyes: I hope I get something nice to test.
  • MadMac_2
    MadMac_2 Posts: 1,173 Forumite
    Options
    I hadn't heard of some of those bleaches and disinfectants, so they didn't get much info from me when I filled in that survey!
  • kaza
    kaza Posts: 893 Forumite
    Options
    does anyone have the codes of the citrus toilet cleaner please, and which one was first, I cant find the paper.:confused: its due on the 15/07

thanks
  • Col67
    Col67 Posts: 177 Forumite
    Options
    Having just dived into the bin the codes are 201 1st and 986 2nd. I have just done this and they ask you about the flavour! Let me know if it tastes good!:rotfl:
  • black_paw
    black_paw Posts: 1,791 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    survey on bleaches and disinfectants just filled in and missed the dead line but hour and half rats hope is ok
    the truth is out there ... on these pages !!
    <3
  • MadMac_2
    MadMac_2 Posts: 1,173 Forumite
    Options
    Crikey, have just been offered coolmint mouthwash trial as well! :eek:
  • poppyseed
    poppyseed Posts: 1,208 Forumite
    Options
    been offered wheelie bin liner trial.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories