The Compers Inn Part 39

Options

Comments

• StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Yeah think there was a lot more prizes last year .

Not had an email about my sweet hamper yet but not worried as they said o facebook all is ok :D
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Postman just been. He opened door and there was a great bump so I went rushing to see what he had brought. There was only a tiny packet with my mascara win in it, don't know how he made so much noise. Another stocking filler for DD as I already have plenty.
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • AlfieBlue
    AlfieBlue Posts: 14,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Morning lovely peeps! :D

My goodness, we have a bright sunny day here but it is freezing!!!!!!! Such a drop in temperature!! And someone is mowing their grass!!! Wish I was out there but going to make good use of my time - got loadsa boring filing and shredding to do, perhaps now is the time to get that sorted!!!

Had porridge this morn with chopped up nectarine, meant to be full of vit c :p - keep me going for a while til lunch.:D

Must have been cold through the nite cos my lovely cat spent the time tucked up under my duvet with me - could just see 1 ear and big fat bottom sticking out!!!! :rotfl::rotfl: Now shes taking in the rays inside patio door - lapping up sun and watching !!!!!! birds in the comfort of 'her' chair and squishy cushion!!!! Purrrrfect!!!!;)

Well done on wins all!!

Just off now, catch you all later. Have a good day. Love alfie xxxx:):):)
    MILITARY WIVES CHOIRS
    HELP for HEROES
    <3
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning everyone :)

Sheils, well done on the retro bag! :T I can't get onto that comp because of flash and my old pc wouldn't let me either! Might try again later on it.

Fire**fly.....sorry I'm a witch! :p we also got snow, hail, rain, ice you name it...last night! It woke me up so I had to run in girls room to check the roof! Sun is trying to come out now :)

Becks, hope you get to go to football. What about helping your mum after the match? It's awkward when folk just expect you to be indesposable.

Hope you're feeling better Alfie xx

LadyM, glad you enjoyed the film. I'm not into Bond normally but it does look good.

Great pics indie & I Luv ;)

Sue, thanks for letting us know about the dailies :)

Haven't got much planned for today, hubby is going footy with son with the tickets he won. He has to take half time penalties! :D I'm gonna tell son to tie his laces together! ;)
    H is going to phone haven again today to see if there's anything they can do. Doubt it though, looks like we've lost out.

have-a-great-weekend-happy-sunday.jpg
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • wingobins
    Options
    29403_10152210682775300_755437064_n.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl:
  • AlfieBlue
    AlfieBlue Posts: 14,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    wingobins wrote: »
    29403_10152210682775300_755437064_n.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL!!!! :rotfl::rotfl: I think at the mo its i love my mum!!! Have to say ...... cat's 'chair' is in the right place, sun streaming in at patio doors and so warm! So hobbled over and nicked her seat :o Needs must!!! Its glorious and so warm and comfy!!!

Got the hoity toity look with tail in the air, as cats do best, but after few mins she has forgiven me (doesnt take much)!!!!;), and now up on my lap - and now we are both taking in the sun, she's purring away and we are both enjoying the sunshine, though outside its looking pretty windy and chilly!

Hey ho, filing and shredding can wait for a bit!!!! xxxxx
    MILITARY WIVES CHOIRS
    HELP for HEROES
    <3
  • wingobins
    Options
    You have sun Alfie? Lucky you! :p actually it's trying to break out now :)

Well we've managed to get our hol back...well for neighbouring blue dolphin anyway! Plus it's £10 cheaper! :D got a different lady on the phone today who seemed nice :) weve decided we'll probably come back Sunday instead of Monday, that way the kids won't need the day off school and hubby won't need to alter his shift at work.
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    Options
    wingobins wrote: »
    You have sun Alfie? Lucky you! :p actually it's trying to break out now :)

Well we've managed to get our hol back...well for neighbouring blue dolphin anyway! Plus it's £10 cheaper! :D got a different lady on the phone today who seemed nice :) weve decided we'll probably come back Sunday instead of Monday, that way the kids won't need the day off school and hubby won't need to alter his shift at work.

Well done wingo - I never give up with things like that!
    Blue Dolphin was the first holiday we took DS3 on - he was 6 weeks old. I think Primrose Valley is too big although I love walking along the beach into Filey. Hope you have a great time.
    We have done that before - left on Sun night instead of Monday. Keep forgetting some kids only get one week in October as we are so used to getting two now.

Enjoy the sun Alfie - beautiful here too.
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    Options
    Dailies are back ladies :D
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • indie
    indie Posts: 3,308 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know.Shall go and do them now.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure