Options
12346»

Comments

• vernall
    vernall Posts: 556 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    hawkis wrote: »
    Mine just arrived! How much is another Wii Motion controller thingie?
    And by that, the cheapest of course!

just a quick question,is the motion controller essential?will it work without......ie if 2 people are playing can we both use sports resort without the sensor(so as neither has an advantage) or will i NEED to buy a 2nd one?

thanks
  • darude
    darude Posts: 184 Forumite
    Options
    Received mines today, even though I had a message telling me I will get another call on the 5th of August. I wish I ordered another Motion Plus, you can't play two players without it... you can play all the 1 player modes.
  • darude
    darude Posts: 184 Forumite
    Options
    Syman wrote: »
    Tesco entertainment have them for £15.96 with free delivery. Cashback from quidco too!

Thank you, ordered a Motion Plus from Tesco, with Quidco
  • vernall
    vernall Posts: 556 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    darude wrote: »
    Received mines today, even though I had a message telling me I will get another call on the 5th of August. I wish I ordered another Motion Plus, you can't play two players without it... you can play all the 1 player modes.

thanks ,youve just answered my question....tesco are selling sports resort with motion plus and you can buy another motion plus for £47.84,saving £9

http://direct.tesco.com/product/default.aspx?r=901-4313
  • Dilfred
    Dilfred Posts: 172 Forumite
    Options
    darude wrote: »
    I would not worry too much about ordering a 2nd one straight away. Alot of the games are "take turns" therefore only need 1 dongle thingy.
    However for completeness if you want to play the following mulitplayer you need more than 1 motion plus thing.

swordplay (duel and speed slice)
    basketball (3 on 3)
    table tennis (match)
    power cruising (vs)
    canoeing (speed challenge and vs)
    cycling (road race and vs)

Rest are turn taking of the 1 remote.
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I had to pick mine up at the delivery office yesterday so have only had a quick go of it but I doubt I'll be rushing out to buy another motion plus, as said above we just took it in turns.

Took me ages to get used to the bowling game as its the opposite to the other bowling game in that you don't let go of button B, but I still beat my daughter so happy bunny :)
  • hawkis
    hawkis Posts: 78 Forumite
    Options
    I bought a second Motion Plus thingie (£17.97 in Tesco FYI) and two player is a right laugh. The sword fighting is pretty knackering! Loved the Archery. Table Tennis I got the hang of straight away but the wife struggled with it. Golf takes getting used to and is similar to the golf in Wii Sports. Bowling is the same if you play it the Wii Sports way. Frisbee is a nightmare! That's as far as I got.
  • Giblets
    Giblets Posts: 62 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just checked my order status, says mine has been delivered too, but nothing through the door (not even a 'sorry you were out' note), have others who have had this problem recieved anything? Will it arrive soon? Or should I get onto them?
  • Dilfred
    Dilfred Posts: 172 Forumite
    Options
    Giblets wrote: »
    Just checked my order status, says mine has been delivered too, but nothing through the door (not even a 'sorry you were out' note), have others who have had this problem recieved anything? Will it arrive soon? Or should I get onto them?

Hmm, well mine was delivered like a normal parcel / packet through royal mail. You could check at your local PO??
    Sorry cannot think more to say.

If they have statement that it was delivered, was it signed for? If so by whom? Is it delivered next door....
  • pepperoni_2
    pepperoni_2 Posts: 1,374 Forumite
    Options
    I phoned them and they say it's been delivered...but how would they know if it's normal post? I asked if it needed signing for..and thay said no so no tracking...are they psychic:D
    They're emailing RM for me and then I have toget back to them on Thursday if it does not turn up.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure