Greeting cards at tesco

Options
don't know if this all branches of Tesco but 2 in north London have a table full of cards. most priced at £3 or more. some really nice, even some for xmas such as dad or mum or sister. all still marked at the ridiculous price I usually spend for daughter etc just because of having son etc on front....well wait for it..... any 4 for a £1 couldn't believe it. so got all my xmas cards for family, a few birthdays that fall over next couple of months and still had enough change from £5 to buy treat size bag of milky ways and some muffins with crumpets for afternoon tea

Comments

• Loonytoons
    Options
    Wow, hope my local store has this offer, bet they don't!
  • dollywops
    dollywops Posts: 1,736 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    homealone wrote: »
    don't know if this all branches of Tesco but 2 in north London have a table full of cards. most priced at £3 or more. some really nice, even some for xmas such as dad or mum or sister. all still marked at the ridiculous price I usually spend for daughter etc just because of having son etc on front....well wait for it..... any 4 for a £1 couldn't believe it. so got all my xmas cards for family, a few birthdays that fall over next couple of months and still had enough change from £5 to buy treat size bag of milky ways and some muffins with crumpets for afternoon tea

Which two branches in north London? Thanks
  • marek_2
    Options
    "Happy Retirement!"
    To Tesco Board of Directors :-)
  • Westywoodpecker
    Options
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Now thanks to Tommix & Queen Bear, now Lady Westy of Woodpecker :)
  • homealone_2
    homealone_2 Posts: 2,004 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    only available now in the Tesco local next to highbury court n7 hth
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts