Marks and Spencer Socks in sale.

Options
2»

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I ordered 2 sets of the jazzy socks which I was due to collect this afternoon but I've just had an automated call from marks to say they wont be available to collect until Saturday :(

I am wondering how many people just swear and slam the phone down as soon as the automated voice starts :D
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • MysteriousMaya
    Options
    I do love a man in coloured socks. Thank you OP. I now have the socks. Just need the man!
  • Kernel_Sanders
    Options
    I do love a man in coloured socks. Thank you OP. I now have the socks. Just need the man!
    I'm a single man, but never wear coloured socks. Sorry!
    Would probably be academic if I did though, as I'd be wary of a woman with such odd taste :)
  • tumbling_towsey
    Options
    Would probably be academic if I did though, as I'd be wary of a woman with such odd taste :)

In contrast. I love wearing coloured socks. Thank you OP. Came on looking for Xmas tips and have found some gifts for me!
  • freyasmum
    freyasmum Posts: 20,597 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options

Don't be daft, I'm sure you're not THAT odd! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure