Tesco Instore Mega Reductions Thread - for posting offers only

Options

Comments

• mummy2jack
    Options
    Been to the Ashford store today and got...

Air wick Ribbons scent Candle - Oriental spice and sandlewood scanned at 75p (Meant to be £3)
    Andrex 12 pack toilet roll for £2.55 ...lots on the end of the aisles
    Impulse gift sets 87p each 3 for 2
    Pantene Brunette Shampoo 24p ... These were on a reduced to clear shelf in the beauty section... Had lots of them I grabbed 6 as they will keep me going for the next few months.
    Also a toddler toilet seat 80p in pink or blue
    October grocery Challenge
    £131.50/£200 /£68.50

• matty17r
    matty17r Posts: 1,215 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Mummytojack - I have been looking for the andrex toilet rolls for the last week in this store. There has been a space for them in the toilet roll section but it is always empty. Lucky you! Am tempted to go for the shampoo even though I have still got plenty in the loft from good old h&b days. I will have to look for you in there - never seem to see any money savers inb this store.
  • mummy2jack
    Options
    matty17r wrote: »
    Mummytojack - I have been looking for the andrex toilet rolls for the last week in this store. There has been a space for them in the toilet roll section but it is always empty. Lucky you! Am tempted to go for the shampoo even though I have still got plenty in the loft from good old h&b days. I will have to look for you in there - never seem to see any money savers inb this store.

The toilet rolls were stacked up next to the end aisles near the frozen section..I thought it was a weird place for them to be so I price checked them and they came up £2.55... I was overjoyed as in our local store they have been scanning @ £5
    I don't normally shop in the Ashford store as I am from Cheriton but
    Myself & DH were in Ashford today so decided to go and have a nose... :)
    £131.50/£200 /£68.50

• kprice88
    kprice88 Posts: 249 Forumite
    Options
    got a kodak ESP 3250 Printer for £8 today

its the one with really low ink prices as well so defo a bargain :-)

was last one on shelf in W1gan and wen to H1ndley to have a look but OOS there
  • bodacious
    Options
    Magic Tree car freshener was 20p in my local today. It was the lime scented one. My car smells nice now :)
  • Looby123
    Looby123 Posts: 1,563 Forumite
    Options
    got loads of the lasagne sheets and penne pasta left in Be*ston N8tts today :) And quite a few 1p Toy story bags too :)
    hoping for a very MSE Ts glitching 2012!
  • czerniacha
    czerniacha Posts: 2,326 Forumite
    Options
    bodacious wrote: »
    Magic Tree car freshener was 20p in my local today. It was the lime scented one. My car smells nice now :)

I scanned it yesterday and it was 1.50gbp :( at an Extra store, was yours Extra too?
  • bellajack
    Options
    Mummy2Jack
    Could you tell me which Ashford store please, Crooksfoot or Park Farm? I was in PF yesterday and didn't see these!

Thanks
  • lisa_ann_2
    Options
    Just been down to my tesco and bbrought a pair of blue and white back to school swim shorts. They were £3 but they went though at 4p. The woman on the till said that was a lucky find!! :T
    Barcode 5 052319657081
  • mummy2jack
    Options
    bellajack wrote: »
    Mummy2Jack
    Could you tell me which Ashford store please, Crooksfoot or Park Farm? I was in PF yesterday and didn't see these!

Thanks

I went to both
    It was the one just off the M20, It wasn't the one that was being refurbished as they had no deals at all!.... Not sure of the names, with me being from Folkestone I don't normally go to Ashford stores.
    HTH... x
    £131.50/£200 /£68.50

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills