Daily Mail Rewards Club Thread 2 ***Please don't post any answers to questions***

Options

Comments

• crazy_girl
    Options
    soco1 wrote: »
    Spare Sat codes
    04 12 18 52 58 70
    10 24 36 48 53 69

Still in need of a code for Thurs if there's a spare to be had.

Thanks so much, I took the first one. I've just started doing this for the turkey and also I got a starbucks which I was well chuffed with!
  • yabbadabbadoo2011
    Options
    Would love a Tuesday, Thursday or Friday code if anyone has a spare please? Many thanks
  • emily_jackson
    emily_jackson Posts: 1,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 25 October 2014 at 8:36PM
    Options
    Saturday code available via pm, I copied it off a newspaper in the pub, they had some more papers and I wrote down a Wednesday code, but when I tried to enter it it had already been used, so this may be the case with this one. so if I give it to you and it's already been entered my apologies
    *Code gone to samantha
  • martinsnest
    martinsnest Posts: 2,914 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Would anyone have a spare Tuesday code I could use. Have been away & couldn't get.
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    apga wrote: »
    You can get 325 points per week (75 for Saturday, 100 for Sunday 5x20 for Monday to Friday plus 50 bonus points for doing 5 days) - You need to enter for 6 whole weeks plus the following Saturday to get 2025 points. HTH :)
    Thank you apga

However it says in the mail you need to enter 16 codes of 30 printed to get the turkey. if I have to collect codes for 42 days won't it be too late to get it?
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If anyone gets any spare codes for Saturday or Sundays I would appreciate it very much I find it harder to get the paper at a weekend and husband moans about me spending more money for the paper ( I would love to get the turkey but need 16 unique codes three from sat and three from sunday. thanks so much in advance

see my last post. looks like you need 42 days worth of codes, not 16!! LOL
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • apga
    apga Posts: 708 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I think DM are relying on the fact that you have some points already. I did not work out how many days there were between the start and end dates that the offer was on - only how long it would take to accrue 2000 points. Sorry if that was misleading - I was only trying to help.
  • samanthaneww2d
    Options
    Discodee wrote: »
    see my last post. looks like you need 42 days worth of codes, not 16!! LOL

oh Im really confused about all this I have only just joined last friday. I did not get codes last weekend and have bought the paper and left it somewhere on one day. Am just glad i managed to find a discarded paper to pass on a code yesterday as I have received three codes from people on here and am very grateful to those people who have helped me . I'm on 245 points so quite a way to go for anything really. Thankyou lovely people on here for your help
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have Friday and sat available/ PM as usual please
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    i started doing thid on saturday and thought "How am I going to get 2000 points. So is i right that itis impossble to do? I have 195 points before I get todays paper is it just a con then?
    Thank you apga

However it says in the mail you need to enter 16 codes of 30 printed to get the turkey. if I have to collect codes for 42 days won't it be too late to get it?
    oh Im really confused about all this I have only just joined last friday. I did not get codes last weekend and have bought the paper and left it somewhere on one day. Am just glad i managed to find a discarded paper to pass on a code yesterday as I have received three codes from people on here and am very grateful to those people who have helped me . I'm on 245 points so quite a way to go for anything really. Thankyou lovely people on here for your help

I think I fully explained this in post #862 that I posted on 18th Oct

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=66778559&postcount=862

The 16 codes referred to is to get the Turkey for just 2000 points, otherwise it's 5000 points
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport