Nectar Canvass

Options
Does anyone here do Nectar Canvass surveys? I have been doing them for some time but haven't had any suveys for about 10 days now. I check the website daily too and there haven't been any on there either. With other problems I have had with Nectar recently and MyCoupons finishing, I do wonder if Nectar is going to come to an end.

Penny

Comments

• CumbrianCelery
    Options
    I only signed up a couple of days ago and had a couple of surveys today, but they are sporadic listening to what others have said.
  • LuxuryWoman
    LuxuryWoman Posts: 156 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've been with them for years but hardly get any surveys now. I'm with E-rewards and they pay in Nectar points and I normally get around £10 a week, I've had about £180 since January, MySurveys also pay in Nectar points - I only joined about a month ago and have had £17.50 points since.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nectar Canvass shuts down, I used to do Nectar AdSense and they shut too.

I love my nectar points, my wardrobe is a sea of Tu labels, clothes I haven't paid cash for!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I used to do their surveys - they were the first survey company I signed up to, I dropped them when I realised how low paying they are. I still get the odd occasional invite from them, maybe fortnightly, but nothing like the 4-5 I used to get daily.
  • Penny-less_2
    Penny-less_2 Posts: 132 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for replies everyone. I'd like to say I'll continue but that will be hard if I don't get any surveys! I will certainly investigate E-rewards. I am certainly getting the vibe that Canvass may be on its way out...

Penny
  • LuxuryWoman
    LuxuryWoman Posts: 156 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Penny-less wrote: »
    Thanks for replies everyone. I'd like to say I'll continue but that will be hard if I don't get any surveys! I will certainly investigate E-rewards. I am certainly getting the vibe that Canvass may be on its way out...

Penny

E-rewards is supposed to be by invitation but I had no issue signing up. If you sign up I advise to cash out every time you are able as they have a habit of shutting down accounts on a whim but they have a low threshold for payment - 1000 points = £5 nectar points and the surveys are good and sometimes offer product testing. Of all the survey sites this is the one I make worthwhile money (points) from.
    You will rarely get sent invitations by email, I keep any links I'm sent and re-click them to find new surveys which works like a charm!
  • Penny-less_2
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Many thanks for the advice Luxurywoman. I save my Nectar points for Christmas so I'm grateful for any tips.

Penny
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've noticed that the Nectar Canvass and Valued Opinions dashboards and surveys are exactly the same (and surveys appear at the same time). However, a 15 minute survey on Canvass usually pays around 60 points (30p) whereas the exact same survey on Valued Opinions will usually pay 75p. Something to bear in mind!

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• Penny-less_2
    First Anniversary
    Options
    MissPop wrote: »
    I've noticed that the Nectar Canvass and Valued Opinions dashboards and surveys are exactly the same (and surveys appear at the same time). However, a 15 minute survey on Canvass usually pays around 60 points (30p) whereas the exact same survey on Valued Opinions will usually pay 75p. Something to bear in mind!
    Yes I've noticed this with other survey sites too. Still I persisted with Nectar to boost my Christmas spend. I do take advantage of the Double-up at Christmas but who's to say that will happen this year?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I got invited to E-rewards via Nectar canvass, they pay the equivalent in points as valued opinions do in £s so better than Nectar Canvass. Also pretty sure Globaltestmarket have a Nectar payout option too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure