Funderland

Options
I can't find much information on the website. Does anyone know if it's better value to buy the unlimited ride wristband or just pay for each individual ride and the £2 entry fee? I was also wondering about where to park.

Comments

• Cotta
    Cotta Posts: 3,667 Forumite
    Options
    I bought the wristband previously, however I wasn't that impressed with the rides so didn't use it to the maximum. My own opinion would be to simply pay as you go unless you know you will avail of many of the rides there.
  • bartonfink_2
    Options
    went a couple of nights ago with 12 year old daughter.
    not much to it , we did around 5 of the attractions and that was it.
    dont think the wristband is worth it , we were only there around an hour.

maybe if its teens going with their friends and spending a few hours there.
    otherwise , £2 in and between £2 and £2.50 a ride
  • ripplyuk
    ripplyuk Posts: 2,888 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks, We'll not bother with the wristbands. However, I'm now thinking it might not be worth going to at all. I used to love it as a child but it doesn't sound as good now and it's quite a journey from where we live. They're giving rain tomorrow night too!
  • bartonfink_2
    Options
    Sadly at certain ages things arent as fun as when a child , lifes work to regain that ;)

I did enjoy it and i wouldn't be put off , make a day of it in Belfast and incorporate Funderland into it , maybe dinner after and home.

some very scary rides :) i ventured on the Ice one and i was screaming when it sped up , daughter of course has this all videoed :(
    Big Wheel was also a bit high
    didnt try any of the lunatic ones but if its your thing they would be well worth £2.50
  • Cotta
    Cotta Posts: 3,667 Forumite
    Options
    Why does it only hit town for a few weeks in the year?
  • IrishRose12
    IrishRose12 Posts: 1,732 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    For me personally and DH we are big amusement fans so the wristband is worth it for us. As we would be on the rides 2 or sometimes 3 times.
    Pay all debt off by Christmas 2024 £537/£3,500£1 a day challenge 2024 - £91/£730 Declutter a bag a week in 2024 6/52Lose 24lb - 3/24lbs Read 1 book per week - 5/52Pay off credit card debt 7/100%
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure