Options

Comments

• jax.26
    jax.26 Posts: 1,828 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 26 October 2012 at 1:09AM
    Options
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    Hi Jax. Thanks for posting the above as I am going to Try the swearing store for the first time in ages tomorrow. Did you use the £1 car coupon for the lenor and did it scan ok? I used them ages ago on a £1 lenor and the sa had to put them in as a non scan and it was loadsa hassle, just wondering if they have sorted it.[/QUOTEHi BW

Hi BW,
    It wasn't the car coupon ( Scotland didn't get the car vchs) it was the lenor coupon from the following Ts mag- have you got them? They scan no prob.
    The colgate vchrs don't scan they have to input the number.

Does anyone have a colgate vchr that scans ok?
  • farmville
    farmville Posts: 1,855 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks guys, I am sitting here filling in the (home made) invites - very MSE :)
    I was wondering what the ping pong pings were too lol

PM - I hope you are okay, I will have missed what has been happening. Blue how is your ear? Have you been to the doc's yet?
    2014 Swagbucks goal - £50/ £300 - 16/01/2014
    £100/£300 - 26/02/2014
    Sealed Pot #311
  • jax.26
    Options
    Hi
    Is there a deal on the washlets?
  • farmville
    Options
    That looks like a good deal on the toothpaste jax, I noticed in T's at the nappies they have a cardboard promotion box with washlet refills on offer for £1.00 - it is printed all over it too.
    £100/£300 - 26/02/2014
    Sealed Pot #311
  • Auntycaz
    Auntycaz Posts: 3,251 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    jax.26 wrote: »
    Hi
    Is there a deal on the washlets?

The washlets are £1.87 in A's, £1 in T's and 2 for £1.88 in W's
    So handy for an APG shop. Vouchers for 50p on coupon thread.
  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    Options
    jax.26 wrote: »
    Hi BW,
    It wasn't the car coupon ( Scotland didn't get the car vchs) it was the lenor coupon from the following Ts mag- have you got them? They scan no prob.
    The colgate vchrs don't scan they have to input the number.

Does anyone have a colgate vchr that scans ok?

I haven't used the colgate coupons and won't be cos they look very dodgy to me. I have tried printing them on two diff printers but they look like photocopies as the writing is so faint and hard to read and that is from the original one they sent me. I have some of the Tesco mags coupons someone kindly sent me, but have never sent he mags myself:(
    farmville wrote: »
    That looks like a good deal on the toothpaste jax, I noticed in T's at the nappies they have a cardboard promotion box with washlet refills on offer for £1.00 - it is printed all over it too.
    Auntycaz wrote: »
    The washlets are £1.87 in A's, £1 in T's and 2 for £1.88 in W's
    So handy for an APG shop. Vouchers for 50p on coupon thread.

That's the deal I was going to get. I am also going to try the Bakers as they are on offer in T for 2 for £4 and around £2.88 in A, so hopefully they will match and I'll be using the £1.50 coupon from the coupon thread.
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• BLUEWKD
    Options
    Thanks guys, I am sitting here filling in the (home made) invites - very MSE :)
    I was wondering what the ping pong pings were too lol

PM - I hope you are okay, I will have missed what has been happening. Blue how is your ear? Have you been to the doc's yet?

I haven't been to the doc's cos there is nothing they can do cept syringe it and to do that I have to put olive oil in for a week or so to soften it or it will megga hurt:eek::eek::eek:

• farmville
    Options
    I haven't been to the doc's cos there is nothing they can do cept syringe it and to do that I have to put olive oil in for a week or so to soften it or it will megga hurt:eek::eek::eek:

Oh Blue that sounds mega painful :(
    £100/£300 - 26/02/2014
    Sealed Pot #311
  • BLUEWKD
    Options
    Oh Blue that sounds mega painful :(

Yep, depending on which nurse does it:(:( Which is why I am hoping the otrex stuff works.;)

• jax.26
    Options

Hi BW
    I've had my ears syringed 3/4 times. Only once was it a bit uncomfy, and it was my fault coz I had left it too long before I went to doc's. I use almond oil for about a week before the treatment.
    I actually quite enjoy the rush of water...it's such a strange feeling but warm.:eek::eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure