Swagging in 2013 - Part 1

Options

Comments

• Apple_Crumble
    Options
    miwa wrote: »
    Thanks AC. :) Will give them the go again then. :eek: £600! That's a lot of Swagbucks :rotfl: Do you do other ways to earn online?

I do surveys on other sites as well, I sell old books, and I just go over £60 fom Music Magpie for a box of old CDs and DVDs. I also use TCB when I need to buy anything.
  • Techn
    Techn Posts: 826 Forumite
    Options
    surveys werent loading in chrome so i tried in firefox and low and behold i have the 350sb survey waiting for me :)

credited along with another 100sb survey which was basically exactly the same survey but aimed at the average consumer instead of businesses
    Swagbucks since July 2012 - £300 Paypal, £330 Amazon

Neobux since 22nd June 2013 - $3600, 1398 referrals
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    One for you mrsyardbroom:

:eek:If I look at the support for all the offers I've tried it's full of messages telling me the offer is being verified. I can think of easier ways to earn some extra money. :)
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    :eek:If I look at the support for all the offers I've tried it's full of messages telling me the offer is being verified. I can think of easier ways to earn some extra money. :)

Same. I'm off to panhandle and sell my blood :)
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    HXYdv27.png?1
    Sh*t... my first search win today... I think that's an affirmative. Look at those hungry eyes
  • mrsyardbroom
    Options
    I clicked on the DS and thought at last :j there's a survey coming up. All I had to do was to say which year we are in so I clicked 2013 and up came a message.
    not enough single figure answers

:p:( confused.com
  • Apple_Crumble
    Options
    HXYdv27.png?1
    Sh*t... my first search win today... I think that's an affirmative. Look at those hungry eyes

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • tyroleandancer
    Options
    Thanks miwa, I have my eye on a nice one with pretty good specs but it is £600 (just the tower, no monitor).

I have completed the make-up one (and the movie one for that matter) repeatedly over the 8 months since I started. There does not seem to be problem for them, but these are the only 2 I've had from Ampario, as far as I can remember.

I can never get passed the multi questions asking do I like my makeup to look natural etc :(
    :j:j:j:j
  • purple.sarah
    purple.sarah Posts: 2,517 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    10/90 1 Swag buck for the Toolbar, 1 for the Daily Poll and 8 for searching: federation of small businesses
  • mrsyardbroom
    Options
    I've just won 27 sbs for a search. I really need to get on with some cooking but there was a bit of a delay so I seached
    why is my husband always in the kitchen when I want to go and cook
    :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills