Lidl surprises seasonal mag

Options
peewhyeff
peewhyeff Posts: 1,190 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
edited 3 December 2016 at 9:17PM in Supermarket coupons
The mag which Lidl put out now and again usually has money-off coupons in it.
The latest mag (lidl surprises Autumn), has coupons in it for 40% off the following :chef select chilled soups, lean diced beef steak, Q10 day or night cream, chef select family pies. The mag is free to pick-up in store. The coupons are valid from 25th Aug to 25th Sept.
my local has recently undergone a refurb and on the day of re-opening they were handing out free trolley coins and a carton of juice. There was also nibbles to taste......pain au chocolat, and vegetable crisps. If your store has a refurb, make sure you go in on the re-opening day.

Comments

• peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,190 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    CHRISTMAS EDITION now available in store. As well as being a show case for its xmas products (home, food and drink, gifts etc).....there are the the usual discount coupons inserted on a tear-off strip. These save you 40% on 4 products., namely 830g mature cheddar , xmassy spiced biscuits 84p instead of £1.39, 1kg panettone clasico £2.40 instead of £3.99, and 250g Belgian chocolate sea shells £1.19 instead of £1.99. These are serious savings. Magazine also has recipes, crafts and articles.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure