Comments

• Sweepee
    Sweepee Posts: 162 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    dipdap wrote: »
    Got my last collectors bill at 07:59.
    Managed to complete the set for the first time ever :j

On another note, my activity seems to have stopped updating this morning and is showing nothing I've done after I ran my first app when I got up (total still updating though)

Sorry I miss read your post, I'm not awake yet! My daily total is working but my activity is the same as yours and is showing nothing. Hopefully they'll get it sorted later, bit of a pain though :(
  • sonjaday
    sonjaday Posts: 287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    dipdap wrote: »
    Got my last collectors bill at 07:59.
    Managed to complete the set for the first time ever :j

On another note, my activity seems to have stopped updating this morning and is showing nothing I've done after I ran my first app when I got up (total still updating though)

Well done on your full set of bills. :T I was one away and I was getting quite excited! :rotfl:

Thanks for mentioning your activity is not updating, I've just noticed mine's the same.
  • BiscuitMonster
    Options
    I wish I'd read this before going to SBs this morning. I just cashed in for a gift voucher and the points have been deducted from my total but not listed in my activity and not showing up as a gift card ordered. It'll most probably sort out when the systems catch up but anyone else might like to wait before cashing in until things are working just in case.
  • Super_Trouper
    Options
    I'm giving the apps a go until they sort it out and not quite sure if I'm doing it right.

I'm just leaving one of them running but all I'm getting is a string of those ncrave type webpages (about football I think) with a message at the top to wait 40 seconds, after which it moves on to another one. I thought they were going to be videos. Not sure how many it's gone through, but it hasn't credited yet. Is this how the apps are now?
  • sonjaday
    sonjaday Posts: 287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm giving the apps a go until they sort it out and not quite sure if I'm doing it right.

I'm just leaving one of them running but all I'm getting is a string of those ncrave type webpages (about football I think) with a message at the top to wait 40 seconds, after which it moves on to another one. I thought they were going to be videos. Not sure how many it's gone through, but it hasn't credited yet. Is this how the apps are now?

I've just tried the apps and they're running in the peculiar way you describe. They don't seem to be running properly at all. Swagbucks having several blips this morning.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 9 October 2017 at 10:06AM
    Options
    watch out for the survey about women's football (says 9 but took 15), screening out questions after completion , waste of time - but so is probably everything I've done this morning, just read your previous posts....
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I wish I'd read this before going to SBs this morning. I just cashed in for a gift voucher and the points have been deducted from my total but not listed in my activity and not showing up as a gift card ordered. It'll most probably sort out when the systems catch up but anyone else might like to wait before cashing in until things are working just in case.

Might like to wait till later today anyway when SWAGO has gone live as there is often a "redeem for a giftcard" square
  • BiscuitMonster
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    Might like to wait till later today anyway when SWAGO has gone live as there is often a "redeem for a giftcard" square

Good point, I'll have to set my brain to wake up earlier! :)
  • BiscuitMonster
    Options

Looks like it has all been sorted out now. :j
  • Super_Trouper
    Options
    The activity page seems to be catching up a bit. I have activity from today now, but still a bit behind.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure