B&Q Sale Dates

Options
Hi,
Does anyone know when B&Q's sale dates are?
I was looking at replacing the cabinet doors in my kitchen back in January and they were £19 each now (when I want to buy them) they are £41 each :mad::mad::mad:

I am guessing they will have an easter sale but would be helpful if anyone knows confirmed dates or details etc.

Thanks
2010 Wins:
10 x Dorito's & Dips, £2,000 Pre-Paid Visa card.

Comments

• Ashley3283
    Ashley3283 Posts: 215 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone know??
    2010 Wins:
    10 x Dorito's & Dips, £2,000 Pre-Paid Visa card.
  • Nell34
    Nell34 Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    Can I renew this question please? I was in B&Q today. They have big signs up about promising to beat any quote, but there are a ton of terms and conditions attached to that I'm sure.

We're looking to buy a bathroom suite and all the bits and pieces to redo the bathroom completely. Got a full-service quote, but not really convinced there's any discounting happening. And I'm looking to get the price down a bit.

Anyone know if there's a sale around the corner? I'll feel sick if I jump too soon.

Any suggestions, hints and tips, all welcome, thank you! :)
  • PMH
    PMH Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    There is no sale. However, prices have been reduced and will work out cheaper than the other places. Beat the quote is because they have checked everywhere else and reviewed the prices to ensure that it's the cheapest x
  • babymoo
    babymoo Posts: 3,187 Forumite
    Options
    Shop around and any and all quotes you get for the same bathroom or very similar take them with you to B&Q and they will beat the price for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure