How much have/will you spend sat 12th may???

Options
good morning darling dfw's! pretty miserable day up here but since I'm working in an hour I really couldn't care! though I'd much rather not be working after being in a pub for ten hours yesterday after my exam:eek:

well today I plan on making up for yesterday by only doing my food shopping. Will make a list while at work, weekends are usually quietish.

have a good day all and I'll pop back this evening ot check up on you all xxx

Comments

• KellsBells
    KellsBells Posts: 444 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    morning lyns,

Hope the exam went well.

Today I'll be paying the depsoit on DS birthday party (£20), looking round town for some bathroom shelves, and then taking kids and dog to the park, which shouldn't cost much. I might have to go to Tesco later, and get some washing done though.xx
    DFW #414, MoneySaver, Income Booster

It Always Seems Impossible Until It Is Done.
    £2,022 in 2022 #39 - Current total £2.90
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    morning lyns, well done on completeing your exam i hope you get top marks for it :T today i am going food shopping (well later on) for my packed luch stuff later on, i have £20 i hope i dont spend more that that :o i will update later
  • redsquirrel80
    redsquirrel80 Posts: 12,457 Forumite
    Options
    Hope the exam went well Lynsayjane!

Just food shopping for me today too, if I can get off the sofa as I had a similar amount of time in the pub last night! :o Going to try to only spend about a fiver as I only need bread, cheese, some fruit & veg, and anything I can find v cheap meat/ fish-wise.

ps.. PAP... just noticed your signature - 40p! Now that is impressive!!
    Debt@16.12.09 £10,362.38, now debt free as of 29.02.2012.
    "I cannot make my days longer so I strive to make them better."
  • Purpleroses
    Purpleroses Posts: 4,125 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    :wave:
    spent 39p on snickers bar and 79p on bottle of diet coke.
    Just back from 2 hour walk with the dog, my legs hurt! hopefully he'll be quiet the rest of the day now!
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    thanks redsquirrel80, i am on a strict diet so all the money i used to spend things on i dont anymore. That 40p was my weekly treat, it can be really had sometimes though and i just want to splash out, but i know if i do that then i will not hit my targets ontime... its worth being frugal :rotfl:
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Spent £1.95 on 'breakfast' at Tesco - otherwise just normal shop (budgeted). Shouldn't spend any more today.

PS - Any update on Moozie? :confused:
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    rog2 wrote: »
    Spent £1.95 on 'breakfast' at Tesco - otherwise just normal shop (budgeted). Shouldn't spend any more today.

PS - Any update on Moozie? :confused:

rog, no sadly no update on moozie, here last post was ~ 04-04-2007, 1:51 PM but before that it was well into march :( i will have to send her a pm i think... :rolleyes:
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    i will have to send her a pm i think... :rolleyes:

Good idea PaP. :beer: We're all worried about her.
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    rog2 wrote: »
    Good idea PaP. :beer: We're all worried about her.

i have done... a very quick and informal one and i hope she logs on to see it :)
  • redsquirrel80
    redsquirrel80 Posts: 12,457 Forumite
    Options
    Oops make that a tenner on food, was being a bit over optimistic! But hoping it'll all last till payday (week on Wed)...
    Debt@16.12.09 £10,362.38, now debt free as of 29.02.2012.
    "I cannot make my days longer so I strive to make them better."
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport