Free pizza cutter @Iceland

Options
peewhyeff
peewhyeff Posts: 1,189 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
edited 20 March 2018 at 6:02PM in Gone off!
Free pizza cutter wheel when you buy any large Chicago Town takeaway pizza,. There are 3 pizzas to choose from currently selling for £2.50......Manhattan Meaty, stuffed crust 4 cheese or stuffed crust Pepperoni.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 20 Mar: If you buy any large stuffed crust Chicago Town ‘The Takeaway’ pizza at Iceland, either in-store (find your nearest) or online, you can get a ‘free’ Chicago Town-branded pizza cutter, subject to stock.

When we checked on Tue 20 Mar, large stuffed crust Chicago Town pizzas were £2.50 at Iceland which is the cheapest price we found (£2.75-£3.90 at other supermarkets), so this is a good deal even without factoring in the free pizza cutter.

If buying online, the pizza cutter will be automatically added to your order, and if buying in-store, you’ll find the pizza cutters on display near the pizzas.

Big thanks to peewhyeff for the spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    peewhyeff wrote: »
    Free pizza cutter wheel when you buy any large Chicago Town takeaway pizza,. There are 3 pizzas to choose from currently selling for £2.50......Manhattan Meaty, stuffed crust 4 cheese or stuffed crust Pepperoni.

Is 1 of them offers where you have to send off for it or do you actually get to walk out with the pizza cutter, I suspect its the latter.
  • robin58
    robin58 Posts: 2,802 Forumite
    Options
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    Is 1 of them offers where you have to send off for it or do you actually get to walk out with the pizza cutter, I suspect its the latter.

It's actually in a Chicago Pizza branded box above the freezer in store. It's on the end isle in mine.

Don't know about online orders.
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!! ;)
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    robin58 wrote: »
    It's actually in a Chicago Pizza branded box above the freezer in store. It's on the end isle in mine.

Don't know about online orders.
    Thanks. I'll pop over to Greyhound at the weekend :)
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • robin58
    robin58 Posts: 2,802 Forumite
    Options
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    Thanks. I'll pop over to Greyhound at the weekend :)

Be prepared to look in the main freezers then.

Was there Wedsnesday. Though the cutters were there on the shelf above, the pizzas in the section of the offer freezer twas empty.

Have a nice 'pizza' day. :D
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!! ;)
  • BlueJ94
    BlueJ94 Posts: 2,551 Ambassador
    First Anniversary I'm a Volunteer Ambassador First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Free pizza cutter when you buy any large stuffed crust Chicago Town Pizza in iceland!
     I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Debt Free Wannabe boards and spending & discounts boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Debt owed;
  • dlusman
    dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    jadewest94 wrote: »
    Free pizza cutter when you buy any large stuffed crust Chicago Town Pizza in iceland!
    duplicate thread - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5810552
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Use the search function and you would have seen the post OP.
  • ginlover
    ginlover Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    Awesome offer!
  • Throwaway1
    Throwaway1 Posts: 527 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is this a regular pizza cutter? I still get enjoyment every time I use my free Chicago Town 'super slice sabre' (complete with light, sound effects and detachable wheel) from a few years ago.
    MFW - OP 10% each year to clear mortgage in 10 years!
    2019: £16,125/£16,125
    2020: £14,172.64/£14,172.64
    2021: £12,333.62/£12,333.62
    2022: £10,626.55/£10,626.55
    2023: switched tactics to saving in a higher interest rate account than mortgage interest rate
    2024: mortgage neutral!
  • MysteryMe
    MysteryMe Posts: 3,052 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Was in Iceland so got a couple of the pizza and free cutters. Cooked one of the pizza for tea and the cutter is really good. I'll take the other cutter down to the caravan. Good offer.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure