Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Did anyone get any Sun today?

0.24 O's (0.942 kWh) here.
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• countryman_2
    Options
    Dear oh....... 0.32 of an O today
    4kw PV fitted 4th July 2014 (Green Energy NW £5600). WSW facing, 30 deg Pitch, Unshaded, Samil Solar River inverter, 16 Solar World Mono panels, Iboost on Immersion Heater. located in mid Lincolnshire.
  • tunnel
    tunnel Posts: 2,588 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    A cracking 2.75 O's for me, what a belter that wassmiley-happy019.gif

That was yesterday in case you haven't twigged. Today was crapsmiley-sad058.gif....Oh and don't you go making dibs on MY spoon Groovysmiley-laughing014.gif
    2 kWp SEbE , 2kWp SSW & 2.5kWp NWbW.....in sunny North Derbyshire17.7kWh Givenergy battery added(for the power hungry kids)
  • zeupater
    zeupater Posts: 5,355 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    tunnel wrote: »
    .... Today was crapsmiley-sad058.gif....Oh and don't you go making dibs on MY spoon Groovysmiley-laughing014.gif
    Hi

I can second that ... We were in Derby today for a nice man to wash, valet and change the oil on MrsZ's spaceship & I can confirm that it was totally miserable, not only that, I was dragged around (kicking and moaning of course) the indoor shopping complex and the well known city-centre furniture store because the wind was bitter, as was I after a couple of hours shopping. Took the 'scenic' route home over the moors and needed to rinse half of central England's topsoil off the car and onto our drive ...

Anyway, spoon's not coming here, but not by much. No log-burner today combined with no solar gain and pretty low temperatures meant the GCH/DHW went on for a whole 72minutes this evening, so that's twice so far this year, both times this month! ... :eek:

HTH
    Z (A temporarily miserable & shopped out partner of SWMBO)
    "We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit. " ...... Aristotle
    B)
  • Andy_WSM
    Andy_WSM Posts: 2,217 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Uniform Washer Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Here comes the Sun, do do do do...

Oh how we missed you yesterday!

sun.gif

When the Sun has finished burning off the frost from the panels I'm expecting...no, let's not, too early in the day and could be the kiss of death!
  • Oscargrouch
    Oscargrouch Posts: 4,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Andy_WSM wrote: »
    Here comes the Sun, do do do do...

Oh how we missed you yesterday!

When the Sun has finished burning off the frost from the panels I'm expecting...no, let's not, too early in the day and could be the kiss of death!

Same here at the moment......:j

http://www.suncalc.net/#/51.3474,-2.9773,12/2015.02.06/10:15
    2.5 kWp PV system, SSW facing, 45 Deg Roof. ABB Inverter, Monitor: 'Wattson'.
    Reg. for FIT Nov 2011. "It's not what you generate; it's how you use it that matters". One very clean Vauxhall Diesel Sri, £30.00 Road Tax: B)

Definition of 'O's = kWh/kWp (kWh = your daily & accurate Generation figure) (kWp = the rated output of your PV Panels).
  • Sterlingtimes
    Options

Thank you for this posting, Oscar. I will add this to my list of very useful sites.
    I have osteoarthritis in my hands so I speak my messages into a microphone using Dragon. Some people make "typos" but I often make "speakos".
  • 1961Nick
    1961Nick Posts: 2,077 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Basking in a glorious 2.31 O's in sunny Lincolnshire.:j

(Probably get the spoon now.:eek:)
    4kWp (black/black) - Sofar Inverter - SSE(141°) - 30° pitch - North Lincs
    Installed June 2013 - PVGIS = 3400
    Sofar ME3000SP Inverter & 5 x Pylontech US2000B Plus & 3 x US2000C Batteries - 19.2kWh
  • Oscargrouch
    Oscargrouch Posts: 4,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    What a cracker today was; a drop for 2.5 hrs at 11:30 - 14:00 then back up again. I was tempted to use the inverter result which was reporting 7.32 O's; but will stick with GM at 3.04 O's.....eusa_dance.gif.....barmy.gif Best day this year for me, so far......smiley-laughing021.gif........coffee.gif
    2.5 kWp PV system, SSW facing, 45 Deg Roof. ABB Inverter, Monitor: 'Wattson'.
    Reg. for FIT Nov 2011. "It's not what you generate; it's how you use it that matters". One very clean Vauxhall Diesel Sri, £30.00 Road Tax: B)

Definition of 'O's = kWh/kWp (kWh = your daily & accurate Generation figure) (kWp = the rated output of your PV Panels).
  • jimmyboy420
    jimmyboy420 Posts: 1,004 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    3.17 Os for me today. Seemed like a very good day :D
    3.924kWp (12X327Wp SunPower). SolarEdge SE3500 inverter.
    Surrey/SE. 30 degree roof pitch, chimney shading from mid afternoon.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback