hertzyabazas Posts: 33,386 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 23 November 2012 at 11:49AM
    Options
    From today's Sun newspaper
    10 people will win a £100 Love2Shop voucher

Q - What is app short for?
    A - C) Application

Send a text message to 61008. Start with word ENTER, leave a space then your answer 'A' followed by your name and address.

For example: ENTER C Paul Jones, 43 London Road, Anywhere, N4 0XX

Text cost 25p plus standard msg rate.
    Over 18's only
    UK only (excluding Northern Ireland)
    Closes 11.59pm on Nov 25
  • CraSiEla
    CraSiEla Posts: 4,973 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 24 November 2012 at 2:03PM
    Options
    Crossword XWD Win £100 - Answer: NIGELLISSIMA
    Spot the Shot STS Win £100 - Answer: Page 15
    £500 Crossword FIV Win £500 - Answer: PAUL O'GRADY

Phone your answers with your name, address & phone number, on our hotline - 09056 522 930 BT calls cost £1.02 per call, calls from other networks may be higher

or Text the following to 85088: WOTVA (space) then your answers, then your name, house no. & postcode. msg costs £1 + SNR. Text messages must contain no more than 160 characters.
    You can enter as many competitions as you like with just one text! eg WOTVA (space) Bad Girls (space) 17 (space) Tess Daly (space) Anyone (space) 1 (space) AB1 2CD

Postal Entry: Fill out the coupon or send on plain paper but it needs to be set out the same as the coupon and send in envelope to:

What's On TV Competitions No 48
    PO Box 502
    Leicester
    LE94 0AB

1 CROSSWORD XWD

2 SPOT THE SHOT STS

3 £500 CROSSWORD FIV

Name (Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms)…………………………..
    Delete as applicable

Address……………………………………………..

……………………………………………………….

Postcode…………………………………………….

Daytime phone No………………………………….

When you enter by text you may in future get SMS marketing messages from IPC & WOTV. If you don't want to receive them, please end your text with NO INFO.
    Service operates across all networks. SP Telecom Express 0870 880 4869. IPC Media, publisher of What's On Tv, will collect your personal information solely to process your competition entry

Good luck everyone

Well done to ALL last weeks winners
    ASK A WOMAN HOW SHE FEELS
    AND SHE'LL OPEN HER HEART AND TELL YOU HER

FEARS, HOPES AND DREAMS
    ASK A MAN WHAT HE FEELS AND HE'LL TELL YOU
    HE FEELS LIKE A
    PIZZA
  • hertzyabazas
    hertzyabazas Posts: 33,386 Forumite
    Options
    From today's Sun newspaper
    10 people will win a £100 Love2Shop voucher

Q - What is app short for?
    A - C) Application

Send a text message to 61008. Start with word ENTER, leave a space then your answer 'A' followed by your name and address.

For example: ENTER C Paul Jones, 43 London Road, Anywhere, N4 0XX

Text cost 25p plus standard msg rate.
    Over 18's only
    UK only (excluding Northern Ireland)
    Closes 11.59pm on Nov 25

Major apology to those that have entered already :o
    The entry word is wrong it should be ENTER and not WIN

The example in the paper still uses the word WIN but it does state that the word is ENTER.
    Their mistake but also mine for not checking.
    Apologies again.

p.s. I've amended the original post
  • oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Lakshmi7 :beer::beer: i had a winning email to say i have won a Hot wheels wall Tracks power Tower :j from the school run. a nice extra christmas gift for my little grandson :D
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • lovetowinacar
    Options
    Hi everyone

I don't enter many competitions now but I do come to the postals to enter some of them and have won a prize in the following:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=56989433&highlight=cloudbabies#post56989433

Lovely - many thanks to princess

:A:):):)
  • lovetowinacar
    Options
    oddies wrote: »
    Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Lakshmi7 :beer::beer: i had a winning email to say i have won a Hot wheels wall Tracks power Tower :j from the school run. a nice extra christmas gift for my little grandson :D

well done lovely to hear of the wins

:T
  • oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi everyone

I don't enter many competitions now but I do come to the postals to enter some of them and have won a prize in the following:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=56989433&highlight=cloudbabies#post56989433

Lovely - many thanks to princess

:A:):):)

that's brillant news lovetowinacar :T:T:T i also enter all the kids comps thanks to everyone who posts them up :A
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • Shazmatazz
    Options
    This is a dupe of this one

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=57126963&postcount=167

CraSiEla wrote: »
    10 chances to win cash before Christmas
    1x£5000, 3x£1000, 2x£500, 4x£250.

Complete this film title
    'The Good The Bad, And The ...?
    A) PRETTY
    B) EVIL
    C) UGLY :j

Call 0904 161 5555
    Text USA plus A, B or C to 81555

or Post your answer, Name & phone to
    USA 7
    P.O. Box 7557
    Derby
    DE1 0NP

calls cost £1.53 from a BT landline other networks vary and mobiles will cost considerably more.
    Texts cost £1.50 plus SNR
    To decline marketing texts end SMS with NO INFO.
    Lines close midday on 3rd December2012 and 3 days later for postal entries.
    Entries received after the competition closes will not be counted and may be charged.
    Rules and winners www.channel5.com/win
  • JamboDP
    JamboDP Posts: 41,291 Forumite
    Options
    deanne2012 wrote: »
    Originally Posted by jambodaveprince
    Details at MATCH FISHING MAGAZINE

How to win
    To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, just answer this simple multiple-choice question and phone in with your answer on the number below:

0901 293 2303

Q: How many tubes can the holdall comfortably carry?

A – 4
    B – 10
    C – 7

Terms And Conditions: The competition runs from midday on Friday, July 27th, 2012. Calls will cost £1.03 from a BT land line. Calls from other networks or mobiles may cost considerably more. Please obtain permission from whoever pays your phone bill. You may also enter by post by putting your answer on a postcard, together with your name and address, and sending it to: Match Fishing, DHP Ltd, Stephenson Close, Drayton Fields, Daventry, Northants NN11 8RF. Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries received by 11am on Thursday, August 30th, 2012. The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
    thankyou very much jambo xxxx ive just had a delivery of these luggage sets , you get loads !! my grandad will be over the moon he loves fishing xx

ive just had to copy and paste this as i posted it in the old thread , i won a set of fishing luggage !! there was bags for poles , bait etc about 15 in total , my grandad was over the moon :) i checked online and one bag alone is £79 :) so thankyou very much jambodave xxx

Congratulations on the win, that will put you in the good books with grandad.
    cheers Dave
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    ness13 wrote: »
    PRIZE: 15 x The Superfan's Guide To One Direction books, worth £4.34.

Send your name, address and phone number to (no specific subject is given):

MagBook Competitions
    Dennis Publishing
    30 Cleveland Street
    London
    W1T 4JD

Got this in the post today :j My first postal win for a while, will make the perfect extra present for my friend's daughter - I won a one direction DVD earlier this month too so will put both together!!!
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure