Liquid Opinions

Options

Comments

• Shaymen66
    Options
    Found this forum whilst Googling for answers.

I joined in March ( ish ) and quickly rattled up enough points to be just under the payment threshold.

Then nothing. From around a dozen ' quickie ' surveys a week, to nowt for six weeks.

E-mailed them 4 times and got nothing back.

Avoid, swerve, sidestep and dodge at all costs.

You have been warned people.
  • splinter7
    Options
    Hi all,

I have been with liquid opinions for a while, receiving surveys reguarly. Just recently, I reached the 2000 point threshold but I was unable to redeem the points. I therefore contacted the liquid opinions team using the link provided on the homepage. I must say I was really impressed by how quick they replied back to me and how helpful they were in trying to resolve my problem. In the end they paid me what I was owed by paypal and I was really happy at the excellent customer service they provided and at how fast they were. I would really recommend them.
  • stueybuk
    Options
    I was just looking at this site myself, on the registration screen when it asks for a password it shows up in plain text. I feel this is very bad practise so I decided not to go ahead. Even though I would never use important passwords for sites of this type it just set off alarm bells for me.
  • pippinpinklee
    Options
    Avoid liquid opinions got first payout ok second payout haven't received. Told I'd have it within 3 days I've been waiting 13 days written endless emails no reply . Don't bother with them !!!!!
  • igdirect
    igdirect Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    Liquid Opinions hide their contact details behind a privacy protected website and an email address / contact form that don't seem to elicit a reply.

However, a bit of research has revealed that the parent company is 3GEM Media Group - https://www.3gemmediagroup.com

Their contact info is:

Office 10, 5-10 Corbridge Crescent,
    London
    E2 9DS

Tel: 0203 667 3232

Email:hello@3gemmediagroup.com

I had been trying to contact Liquid Opinions via their website contacts about a missing payment and nothing happened - no reply, no payment. I called the number above and they couldn't move fast enough.
  • Tracey_Jones
    Options
    Thank you so much. I contacted the team mailbox twice and got no response. Contacting the e-mail address for the parent company mentioning this forum. I was paid the next day!
  • claretblue
    claretblue Posts: 28 Forumite
    Options
    Failed to receive Paypal payment after 6 weeks. Contacted the team mailbox 3 times, no reply, contacted the parent company twice so far, and still no response. Judge for yourself.
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    patman99 wrote: »
    Hmmmm, 4 new users and all appear to have had a good thing to say about a site that Scamadvisor lists as med-high risk.

My thoughts exactly.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • olly38
    Options
    I also haven't received payment, have messaged them through their site and also emailed them , no reply. Have now tried emailing the parent company, let's hope I get a response from them.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I didn't get my second payment from them within the promised 3 working days but emailed them on the 4th working day and the payment was made a couple of hours later. Hopefully you will have the same result they seem a bit hit and miss this company.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure