Next Mid season sale September 2017

Hi does anyone know which weekend this is going to be? Looking at previous years it seems either the weekend of 23/24 Sep or 30 sep/1 Oct is more likely. The 23/24 seems the most likely out of the two but there's normally some talk online about it by now.

Just trying to make a note of when VIP invites will be out - hoping it's the later weekend as we have a scan on 26th to see whether our new addition is a boy or girl so I would know which baby clothes to buy!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• badlass
    badlass Posts: 749 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Hi yonyon

Congratulations on your pregnancy. As far as I know it's September 23rd.

Lx
    *~Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,
    laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile!!~*
  • yonyon
    yonyon Posts: 32 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Thanks for your reply - a few other websites including Ashleigh MoneySaver have now reported it's the 23rd. One of them though (a coventry newspaper) said e-mails have already started going out to VIP's abut the slots, but I can't see that being the case, unless if they've started sending out ones saying 'you're eligible and will receive an invite next week'?

Also, does anyone know about NextPay? I have had my Next account for a good few years and whenever I buy things online or in store I use my account/Next card then I have an automatic direct debit for whatever I have spent. Not sure though if I have automatically transferred to NextPay and it doesn't seem to say on my online account. Reason I'm asking is because this same website says to be eligible for a slot you have to be a NextPay customer??
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    yonyon wrote: »
    website says to be eligible for a slot you have to be a NextPay customer??

Next pay just means you have a Next account as far as I know?
    I have always had a slot and I only ever pay by Amex when my statement comes out.
    http://www.next.co.uk/nextpay
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Hi guys,

Have any of you got your Next sale VIP slots yet? We're doing some research into when the Next sale starts...

Rumour has it, it starts this weekend - we're just trying to piece together the evidence. :-)

MSE Lucia
  • No slot for me yet, keep logging into my account every so often :D
  • As it's a mid season sale slots will probably come out tomorrow.

Lx
    *~Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,
    laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile!!~*
  • Thanks guys! Next customer service just told us that slots haven't come out yet, so you might still be in line for one - keep us informed. :-)

MSE Lucia
  • Slots are live just booked mine for Thursday at 5pm
  • Slots are live just booked mine for Thursday at 5pm

Thank you....just booked mine too :)
  • betsie
    betsie Posts: 434 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Slots open.
    If you open the VIP login link it still says closed but when you login slots come up. Got 5pm on Thursday and have email confirmation.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure