E: 06/01 Win Prizes (Full size strollers) with My Babiie FB Daily

Options
Daphne01
Daphne01 Posts: 22,145 Forumite
Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 31 December 2016 at 5:43PM in Game over
https://www.facebook.com/MyBabiie/

https://www.facebook.com/MyBabiie/photos/a.341113129298735.79841.340000996076615/1209705082439531/?type=3&permPage=1

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, A MB01 Teal Polka Dot Stroller from My Babiie 1f384.png��1f338.png��
HOW TO WIN - simply ‘Like’ and ‘comment’ on this post to be entered into our prize draw. 1f476_1f3fc.png����1f37c.png��
Winners will be selected at random across our Social Networks. 1f381.png��
All winners will be announced 06/01/17

Will add to dailies
A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others.

Comments

• Daphne01
    Options
    12 Days of Christmas competition, Terms and Conditions

1 INTRODUCTION

1.1 The competition is operated by My Babiie, who is part of Buy FOB LLP registered at 1 Little Mount Sion, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1YS.
    1.2 Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. These Terms and Conditions set out who can enter the competition, how the competition will be run and the circumstances in which My Babiie may withhold all or part of the prizes and/or disqualify you.
    1.3 By submitting an entry for the competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and agree that if you win, you will grant to My Babiie the right to use your name and/or image in publicity as set out below.
    1.4 We reserve the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions and/or the competition at any time without prior notice to the extent that it is reasonably necessary. When you enter the competition you are deemed to accept the Terms and Conditions at the date you enter.
    1.5 We reserve the right to disqualify you if My Babiie has reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
    1.6 The competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and if you enter the competition, you release Twitter, Facebook and Instagram from any and all liabilities in connection therewith. 2 ELIGIBILITY

2.1 To enter the competition you must:
    (a) be resident in the United Kingdom;
    (b) be able to comply with all the Terms and Conditions; and
    (c) be at least 16 years old.
    2.2 You must not be an employee, agent or a director of, or a member of the family of an employee, agent or director of:
    (a) My Babiie or any of My Babiie’s associated companies or subsidiaries; or
    (b) any advertising agency or web design or development company connected with My Babiie.
    2.3 You are only eligible to enter the competition once. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
    2.4 We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. We may request such information as we consider reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entrant and prizes may be withheld until and unless My Babiie are satisfied with the verification. 3 COMPETITION ENTRY REQUIREMENTS

3.1 To enter the competition, you need to comply with the entry requirements and follow the instructions set out.
    3.2 We shall be entitled to disqualify any entry that My Babiie believes
    (i) includes any language deemed abusive or defamatory; or
    (ii) otherwise breaches these Terms and Conditions.
    3.3 We cannot be held responsible for entries which are lost or corrupted nor for any entries to the competition which My Babiie do not receive as a result of any technical error, however caused. In addition My Babiie cannot accept any liability for any difficulties experienced in submitting an entry. Proof of entry or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt. 4 SELECTION OF WINNERS

4.1 1 Winners will be randomly selected from those entries which comply with these Terms and Conditions. Winners will be contacted via their social media account from which the submission was made and agree to be publicised via My Babiie social networks.
    4.2 If My Babiie notify you that you have been selected as a winner and you do not acknowledge such notification by the method and within the timeframe specified in the relevant email correspondence, My Babiie shall be entitled to withdraw your selection as a winner and may select an alternative winner in absolute discretion.
    4.3 The winners will be announced on Friday 6th January 2017. (Entry closes at 1pm Friday 6th January 2017). 5 PRIZES

5.1 The competition prizes will be the prizes specified in the relevant competition, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
    5.2 The prize is the good(s) stated on the competition post.
    5.3 There are no prize substitutions or cash alternatives and the prize is not transferable.
    5.4 In the event of the prize offered being unavailable, My Babiie holds the right to provide a substitute prize of equivalent value. 6 WINNER

You agree that if you are a Winner:
    6.1 you consent to My Babiie using your name and/or image in publicity for the competition and in such promotional materials as My Babiie see fit whether now or in the future, anywhere in the world. 7 FINAL DECISION

7.1 In all matters My Babiie’s decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into with you or any other party on your behalf regarding the process or details of such decision. 8 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY

8.1 We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by you in entering the competition (whether or not such entry is successful) or in relation to you taking part in the competition.
    8.2 For the avoidance of doubt, My Babiie will not be liable to you, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise in connection with the competition for:
    (a) loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings or loss of data; or
    (b) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
    (c) any special or indirect or consequential losses; however caused.
    8.3 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit My Babiie’s liability:
    (a) for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or a deliberate act or omission of My Babiie or any of My Babiie’s officers, employees or agents;
    (b) for fraudulent misrepresentation; or
    (c) to the extent that such liability cannot by law be excluded or limited.
    8.4 We will not be liable for any damages or losses as a result of failure by My Babiie to deliver any competition, the prize or any other prizes as a result of any circumstances outside of My Babiie’s direct and reasonable control including, but not limited to, as a result of a server failure (including but not limited to access delays or interruptions, data non-delivery or mis-delivery), any act(s) of God, war or terrorism, breaches of security or unauthorised use of personal data arising from hacking and/or failure or lack of reception of telephone, data, mobile telephone or mobile data networks' 9 YOUR LIABILITY TO US AND YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS

9.1 You agree to fully indemnify My Babiie in respect of all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, expenses (including reasonable legal fees), demands or costs incurred by My Babiie as a result of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
    9.2 Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall affect any statutory rights to which you may be entitled as a consumer. 10 GOVERNING LAW

10.1 These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising from them shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. 11 ENQUIRIES

11.1 For all enquiries, comments, feedback or further information please contact social social@mybabiie.com.
    All questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition should be directed to My Babiie and not Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.

• Daphne01
    Options
    https://www.facebook.com/MyBabiie/photos/a.341113129298735.79841.340000996076615/1211422132267826/?type=3

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me, A MB51 Mint Chevron Stroller from My Babiie 1f499.png��1f37c.png��
    HOW TO WIN - simply ‘Like’ and ‘comment’ on this post to be entered into our prize draw. 1f476_1f3fc.png����1f37c.png��
    Full T&C’s found via this link - http://!!!!!!/2hXaIpN
    Keep your eyes peeled for tomorrow's gift! 1f60d.png��
    #mybabiie #Christmas #the12daysofchristmas #12chancestowin #competition

• Daphne01
    Options
    https://www.facebook.com/MyBabiie/photos/a.341113129298735.79841.340000996076615/1212421208834585/?type=3

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, A @billiefaiersofficial MB01 Blue Stripes Stroller from My Babiie 1f384.png��1f37c.png��

• Daphne01
    Options
    https://www.facebook.com/MyBabiie/photos/a.341113129298735.79841.340000996076615/1213205042089535/?type=3

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, A Grey Pushchair Parasol from My Babiie 2b50.png⭐️1f338.png��

• Daphne01
    Options
    https://www.facebook.com/MyBabiie/photos/a.341113129298735.79841.340000996076615/1214038242006215/?type=3

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, A MB02 Pink Chevron Stroller from My Babiie. 1f384.png��2603.png☃️

• Daphne01
    Options
    https://www.facebook.com/MyBabiie/photos/a.341113129298735.79841.340000996076615/1214818381928201/?type=3

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me, A Blue Chevron Changing Bag from My Babiie 2b50.png⭐️1f338.png��

• Daphne01
    Options
    https://www.facebook.com/MyBabiie/photos/a.341113129298735.79841.340000996076615/1215543431855696/?type=3

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, A MB02 Polka Dot Stroller from My Babiie 2764.png❤️2744.png❄️
    Keep your eyes peeled for the announcement of the winners tomorrow!1f60d.png��

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure