The top ten toys your kids will want for Christmas and where they are on sale

Options

Please do check out my blog: The top ten toys your kids will want for Christmas and where they are on sale.

What toys are your kids asking Santa for this year? When do you plan on buying them?
charlottesignature.png

Hi, my name’s Charlotte Burns… …and I’m a deals hunting, coupon-loving glitch addict. Before joining MoneySavingExpert, I used to hunt for deals in my spare time – now I get to do it and get paid. Talk about landing my dream job! Read my Deals Hunter blogs to see what I'm on about. If you have any tips for me to look into tell me on the Forum or on Twitter #DealsHunter.

Comments

• kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Please do check out my blog: The top ten toys your kids will want for Christmas and where they are on sale.

What toys are your kids asking Santa for this year? When do you plan on buying them?
    charlottesignature.png

That link doesn't go to that blog.

But I'm pretty sure none of the things my daughter wants will be on that list. In her 9 previous Christmas's she has never wanted any of the "must have" toys.
    It is just a list made up by marketing people to make children think they must want these items, and parents think they must buy them.

My daughter plans what she wants months in advance based on her own likes and dislikes, not on what someone tells her she should want.
    Zebras rock
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    If you use the Argos Kids Wishlist app, and put these toys on your wishlist, then you'll get an email if the price drops on these toys - result!

The OP that you have posted on is over a year old so will be out of date now.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    That link doesn't go to that blog.

Its because the OP is over a year old and was for last Christmas.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure