therightloan4u.co.uk

12346»

Comments

• i have been on hold with them for well over half an hour.

still no answer
  • Gaz83
    Gaz83 Posts: 4,047 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Where did you enter your card details?
    "Facism arrives as your friend. It will restore your honour, make you feel proud, protect your house, give you a job, clean up the neighbourhood, remind you of how great you once were, clear out the venal and the corrupt, remove anything you feel is unlike you... [it] doesn't walk in saying, "our programme means militias, mass imprisonments, transportations, war and persecution."
  • Gaz83
    Gaz83 Posts: 4,047 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    i have been on hold with them for well over half an hour.

still no answer
    Stop phoning them. You are just wasting more and more money.

Write to them. That's what their T&Cs say.
    "Facism arrives as your friend. It will restore your honour, make you feel proud, protect your house, give you a job, clean up the neighbourhood, remind you of how great you once were, clear out the venal and the corrupt, remove anything you feel is unlike you... [it] doesn't walk in saying, "our programme means militias, mass imprisonments, transportations, war and persecution."
  • RuthnJasper
    RuthnJasper Posts: 4,032 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Gaz83 wrote: »
    Stop phoning them. You are just wasting more and more money.

Write to them. That's what their T&Cs say.

Agreed. And NEVER hand over your bank/card details before you fully understand what the deal it. Under any circumstances. You might as well start handing cash out to random strangers.
  • I have replied to all PMs now - sorry, I thought I'd receive a notification to let me know there was a message. Will be checking regularly from now on.

Happy to pass on details as required - I've heard a few sucess stories in the past few days after doing so, there is still hope.

Ignore the negatives on this post trying to make you feel stupid. It's very easy to comment on things like this from behind a screen when you have never been in this kind of situation!!

For the record - writing to them is useless as nobody ever responds to letters OR phone calls - as I'm sure anybody actually trying to contact them will figure out!
  • I have replied to all PMs now - sorry, I thought I'd receive a notification to let me know there was a message. Will be checking regularly from now on.

Happy to pass on details as required - I've heard a few sucess stories in the past few days after doing so, there is still hope.

Ignore the negatives on this post trying to make you feel stupid. It's very easy to comment on things like this from behind a screen when you have never been in this kind of situation!!

For the record - writing to them is useless as nobody ever responds to letters OR phone calls - as I'm sure anybody actually trying to contact them will figure out!

I think the words utter rubbish spring to mind with this comment as they do seem to hold all of the correct licences and will be accountable for any actions meaning that emailing in as it states ever so clearly on the page listed numerous times above will get a reply.

Perhaps being a payday renegade makes you feel better but there are ways of doing things and I think you are just showing a hatred towards payday Company's due to getting in a mess with them yourself.
  • And I really would love to know why people say oh they took money from me and I never signed up for anything, Pull the other one and just admit you were to lazy/desperate to read the T&C's in full before hitting send.

Seriously this culture these days of blame everyone bar yourself is ludicrous.
  • Apples2
    Apples2 Posts: 6,442 Forumite
    The CORRECT procedure is to write to them.

If you WRITE to them before the 14 days has elapsed (for a FULL refund) or after 14 days for a partial (-£5 refund) your case agains them is watertight. They CANNOT get away with keeping money.

The fact that they don't roll over straight away is immaterial, the complaint then goes to the FOS.

This procedure will work for EVERYONE, not your grasping hope of advising people to circumvent the correct procedure and "hope for the best".
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure