Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Get it all out
    • 11th Oct 04, 12:34 PM
    Get it all out 11th Oct 04 at 12:34 PM
    How do you get the last little bit of ketchup or salad dressing from the bottle or jar? Or the last bit of makeup/toothpaste out of the tube?

here are some of my ways
    anymore anyone?

After lotion/shampoo bottles etc seem empty and I've stood them upside down, there's always some left. I've found that removing the caps and warming the bottles in a microwave for a few seconds makes the contents flow easier again.

I add a little vinegar added to salad dressing bottles, which loosens most of the rest of the rest of the dressing.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,252Posts Today

6,371Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Starting to get pumped up about the Davis cup - go GB!!! Come on Murrays

• RT @StigAbell: Protestors today shouting "no more wars". It would be lovely if life were as simple as that.

• RT @Stressed_Eric72: @MartinSLewis Well on that basis you'll end the series on a high note.

• Follow Martin