Archna's Free Game of the Week: 99 bricks

Options
Click the link to play the game: 99 bricks

Don't forget if you have a suggestion for a game and want to see it in the Moneysaving tip email [EMAIL="freegame@moneysavingexpert.com"]freegame@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL] or let me know what kind of games are your favourite.

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that it's Archna's free game of the week. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everything's organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

Sadly though, I noticed that occasionally she loses focus and catch her playing the games that we put at the end of the e-mail. She persuaded me this was part of her 'testing work' - so now it's an official part of her job. She gets to choose the games each week! Blame her if they're no good.

Comments

• Sally22_2
    Sally22_2 Posts: 677 Forumite
    Options
    Just had a go at the game, only played once. Got a score of 335. Its like Tetris, same shaped blocks and you have to build a tower as high as you possibly can...but the higher you make it the more unstable it becomes so you need to make a good base and build it up solidly!

Can anyone beat my score? (Probably not hard to do!)
    Slimming World Member - Started 05/02/15

• Sparhawke
    Sparhawke Posts: 1,420 Forumite
    Options

For some reason as soon as I got to 250 my tower decided to throw all the bricks on the right side far out into the abyss, even though in these games my OCD tendencies will not allow for any holes and it has to be rock-solid lol
    "Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good Luck" - The Doctor.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure