How can I get work and change my life ?

Options
Hello everyone , I am new here on forum
My name is Andreea, I am 21 years girl and I want to change my life by work. I am sorry for my bad english.
I created a small office and build websites for people arround world ( usualy medium business) , I belive that at high level , and I don’t know how to get more clients.
I didn't take 1 free day from 10 months and I really want to do that .

I just want to work and to make a big IT company, it’s what I want from life and usualy I show preview of work so there is no risk for clients as long see before pay .
I try from months to break a level but I don’t k now how to , on sites in domain when someone ask for work in next minute 50 companies people bid for .
If you can please help me with an idea, Thank you.

Comments

• bargainbetty
    bargainbetty Posts: 3,455 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I am going to sound so cruel, but please believe me when I say that your English is probably a significant amount better than my ability to speak your first language. However, unless you are only bidding for business in your native language, you are going to fail against any business that produces a pitch written in faultless English.

You need to focus on your pitches and skills and perhaps look at building smaller websites for smaller companies for a while, to bring in business and obtain testimonials. It might be your dream to have a large IT company, but that does not come from just building websites. You would need to have other services available (IT networks, server hosting, programme designs, database design etc).

I wish you luck, but think you might need to look a lottle more realistically at your business plan, and target markets.
    Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps....
    LB moment - March 2006. DFD - 1 June 2012!!! DEBT FREE!

May grocery challenge £45.61/£120
  • basiluk
    basiluk Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    1) Where in the country are you
    2) I am after a small web site creating, and may be able to put some work your way?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure