cornishpasty1
cornishpasty1 Posts: 27,908 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
edited 5 March 2013 at 9:29AM in Game Over Archives
Enter here: https://www.facebook.com/TheTetleyTeaFolk?sk=app_334233839929077

Daily Tea-Ser here: https://apps.facebook.com/tetley_tea_ser/

I'll put a link in Daily Sticky :T

Tetley Tea-Ser PROMOTION TERMS

1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK, CI and IoM. aged 18 or over, with the exception of employees and their immediate families of Tetley, its agents or anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
2. Only one entry permitted per household. No bulk or third party entries. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this rule by, for example, the use of 'brute force', script or any other automated means, that person's entry will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
3. To enter the promotion you must visit www.facebook.com/TheTetleyTeaFolk and accept the Tetley Tea-ser application. Each day that you answer a quiz question, you will be put into a daily draw to win a pack of Tetley's NEW Estate Selection until Sunday 14th April 2013. There will also be an overall prize for the person who is top of the Leaderboard with the most points at midnight on Sunday 14th April 2013.
4. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for: a. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion; b. inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; c. To the fullest extent allowed by law, any loss or injury resulting from promotional participation or the acceptance of a prize. The promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
5. The prizes are as follows: a) Daily Prize: There will be a daily quiz question which will be updated at midnight. Everyone who answers a daily question will be entered into a daily draw where a winner will be picked at random. Each daily winner will receive a pack of Tetley's NEW Estate Selection. b) Overall prize: A Tetley Travel Flask, Tetley Cup and Saucer Set and Tetley Tea Pot.
6. The winner will be sent his prize directly.
7. All participants must ensure that they provide a valid email address and / or phone number and are contactable on the same email address and / or phone number used for their entry.
8. Once contact is made with the winner, the prize (or prize details) will be sent within 28 days to the provided address. Responsibility cannot be accepted for delays by the postal services or for incorrect details being provided by the winner.
9. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
10. The promoter's decision regarding all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
12. Your details will only be used for the purpose of processing your entry. Tetley will not use your details for marketing purposes or pass them onto another company or person.
13. Promoter: Tetley GB Ltd, 325 Oldfield Lane North, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 0AZ.
14. The name and county of residence of the prizes winner can be obtained by sending a S.A.E to "Tetley Tea Folk Promotion", Consumer services, Tetley Tea GB Limited, 325 Oldfield Lane north, Greenford, Middlesex. UB6 OAZ after the promotion has closed
I
#StaySafe
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year

Comments

• an1179
    an1179 Posts: 1,839 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 4 March 2013 at 2:09PM
    Options
    IHow many differences are there between these two pictures of Archie? 1 3 or 5? Answer is 3

1 Belt colour
    2 tie pattern different / \
    3 Left eyebrow missing

bb5c85ef77b9c339780cdc31b82545a77e8b4e42.png
  • an1179
    Options
    There are actually four differences that I can see so I thought that there must be another that I could not see so I put 5 and I was wrong :(
  • On-A-Rainbow
    On-A-Rainbow Posts: 316 Forumite
    Options
    I agree there are actually 4 differences but clicking on the option for 3 is what they say is the correct answer :cool:
  • an1179
    Options
    5th March

DAY 2

Which Tea Folk's signature look is a spotted bow tie?

Clarence
    Maurice <=
    Gordon
  • cornishpasty1
    Options
    Who is missing from this packet of Tetley Extra Strong tea? Type your answer below. this is the character that's missing, who is he?

51WwrknEp2L._SL500_.jpg
    #StaySafe
  • betsy_moo
    betsy_moo Posts: 195 Forumite
    Options
    That would be Sydney.
  • cornishpasty1
    Options
    TRUE OR FALSE? According to The Sun, former !!!!!cat Doll Nicole Scherzinger is reported to be a Tetley tea drinker.

TRUE :j
    #StaySafe
  • jaibaby
    jaibaby Posts: 4,001 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    8th March answer:

Chocolate Digestive :)
    Thanks to all posters :A
  • spanglish
    spanglish Posts: 577 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    best wins to date-£500, 48 theme park tickets, Holiday to Italy+£250, Venus makeover package, laptops, pro-audio gear, £500 B&Q, £1500 Gucci bag, £1000 Maplin
  • an1179
    Options
    DAY 7

Are you planning to host a Great Mums Get Together between the 10th-17th March, to raise a brew for CLIC Sargent?

Correct Answer is YES

I put No :/ tskkkk
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family