E: 23/02 Win a Sky package and TV worth more than £1,000 every hour! With The Times

Options
Rikmano
Rikmano Posts: 554 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
edited 23 February 2013 at 1:03AM in Game Over Archives
The Saturday Times Every hour Competition

Between 9am to 9pm

Win a Sky package & TV worth more than £1,000 every hour!

The link is: https://www.offersinthetimes.com/skytv23feb/

Many thanks to SueMaggie she has provided all the information below :)

Comments

• weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks for the comp.

Would you be ok just to edit the title for indexing by date/clarity please eg:

E: 23/02 Win a Sky package and TV worth more than £1,000 every hour! With The Times
    rather than:
    Win a Sky package and TV worth more than £1,000 every hour! With The Times
    Just click edit & advanced
    If left as is it will be indexed wrong so you end up with the issue that can be seen on page 1 of this view of the board.Plus we may lose it to Game Over.

7 How can I amend my thread title if I need to?
    To edit the thread title you can click 'Edit' then select 'Go Advanced'.

TitleAmend1.jpg

TitleAmend2.jpg

The next screen will show your post & above it you will see 2 boxes 'Reason for Editing', which you don't have to complete & also 'Title' which has your thread
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,849 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Rikmano wrote: »
    The Saturday Times Every hour Competition

Between 9am to 9pm

Win a Sky package & TV worth more than £1,000 every hour!

Not sure if SueMaggie has posted this yet

Currently no link is available

:T thanks for the heads up Rikmano :A:j
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• SueMaggie
    SueMaggie Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    edited 23 February 2013 at 12:41AM
    Options
    I was just about to post the comp - but big thanks to Rikmano for doing it for us.

Entry link is here https://www.offersinthetimes.com/skytv23feb/

Prize is a Sky package and a 32 inch TV. Comp runs from 9am to 9pm on Saturday 23 February.

A winner is picked from the entries made every hour, so if you want to be in all the draws you need to enter every hour.

It's generally one entry per person per hour.

You don't have to include your phone number to enter. The Times makes marketing calls following competitions, so it's your choice on whether to include your number.

The competition does not open until 9am on Saturday 16 February so entries made before then will not count.

TERMS & CONDITIONS: Sky TV with movies pack required. On demand requires compatible Sky+HD box, broadband connection (min recommended speed 2MBPS) activation and self set-up. Min contract and further terms apply. There will be 12 Sky+ packages and a 32 HD TV to be won. Winners will be selected at random from all entries received for each hour. If there are no entries in an hour, the winner will be selected from all entries received in the previous hour. There will be 1 winner per hour and 12 winners for the competition.The competition starts at 9am on February 23, 2013 and closes at 20.59 on February 23, 2013. Each hour will run from XX.00 to XX.59 (for instance, the first hour is 9.00 to 9.59). Entry open to residents of UK only. Each winner will win a Sky+ package and a 32 inch HD TV. Draw will take place on Monday, February 25, 2013 and winners will be notified within seven days. Best endeavours will be made to deliver prizes before March 31, 2013, however this cannot be guaranteed. Promoter is Times Newspapers Limited. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names and county for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by TNL or any associated or subsidiary company of NI Group Limited. If you are a winner, you will be required to enter into three subscription contracts (one Sky digital, one Sky+ and one Sky+HDsubscription contract with British Sky Broadcasting Limited for the minimum term of 12 months). After your 12 months' free viewing, standard subscription charges will apply unless you change your package.
  • fire**fly
    Options
    big thanks for posting the link/t&c's for us all sue :A:T
    loads of good luck for you & Rikmano for sharing :A:j
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• fire**fly
    Options
    GoodLuckSmileyShamrock.gif everyone who's entering good_luck-624.gif

• oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    thank you Rickmano and suemaggie :beer::beer:
    i shall only get 3 entries in but 3 are better than none :D Good Luck Everyone :T:T:T
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • esmerellda
    esmerellda Posts: 2,237 Forumite
    Options
    I get an image verification code on the entry form now, right down at the bottom. Hope it hasn't always been there as this is the first hour I've had to enter it.
    LegalBeagles
  • JamboDP
    JamboDP Posts: 41,303 Forumite
    Options
    Last chance to enter today, fill your boots.
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
  • catmiaow
    catmiaow Posts: 5,954 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hoping there isn't one tomorrow!
    No you're not a vegetarian if you eat any animal or fish, so do not insult genuine veggies by calling yourself one! :mad:

Thanks to everyone who posts competitions. You are the stars of the board :T:j:T
  • purple_x
    purple_x Posts: 681 Forumite
    Options
    Managed to enter every hour today :)

Fingers crossed some MSE people win x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts