E: 31/12 Win Monthly prizes & clubcard points (x2000) (FB Game) (DAILY)

Options
Jokey
Jokey Posts: 8,801 Forumite
edited 29 January 2013 at 6:46PM in Game Over Archives
Tesco

This month's prize is £500 of Pyrex goodies

Good Luck ;)

I'll bump/update each month :)

This is also a daily, will add now

Terms below
:) xx JoJo xx :)

:heart2: And only now I see the light...
:heart2:

:T Baby girl due 09/03 :T

Comments

• Jokey
    Jokey Posts: 8,801 Forumite
    Options
    Terms & conditions

Specific terms and conditions; January 2013 prize draw
    There is one prize of £500 worth of Pyrex products.
    The prize winner will receive a brochure of the Pyrex range and can choose £500 of products. All products are subject availability.
    OVERALL PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    1. The My Kitchen Facebook prize draws are open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees and the immediate families of Tesco, Cedar Communications, Zone, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this prize promotion.
    2. Entry is on Facebook only at https://mykitchen.tescofb.com. Entrants must provide a full mailing address with postcode and email address at point of entry.
    3. There are 12 monthly prize draws in total; the first draw opens on 23rd January 2013 and the last draw opens in December 2013. The closing date for a monthly draw will be posted in that particular month.
    4. The closing date for receipt of all entries for the January 2013 prize draw is 23.59 31st January 2013.
    5. Each participant can enter as many times as their My Kitchen status level allows per prize draw. No automated, third party or bulk entries are permitted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition these entries will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
    6. Entrants do not lose any chef hats (points) by entering a prize draw.
    7. The winner of each monthly prize draw will be the first entry drawn at random by an independently verified computer system. The prize draw will take place within 14 days of the closing date.
    8. The winner (s) will be notified by email or post within 28 days of the closing date of each monthly draw. If a prize is not claimed within a further 28 days of notification, or if a winner is unable to take a prize for whatever reason, a redraw will take place.
    9. Only one winner per household per monthly draw.
    10. Facebook account must be in the name of the person entering the prize draw and the prize must be taken by the named winner. The winner may be required to provide proof of name and address (utility bill, driving license). Proof of address must be in the name of the person who has entered the prize draw and failure to do so may result in prize entitlement being withdrawn. Variations or alternative names which do not match proof of ID (driving license, utility bill) will be disqualified.
    11. The prize details and entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions, including any additional terms that may be specific to a monthly prize.
    12. Responsibility cannot be accepted for incomplete, delayed, or corrupt entries or those not received for whatever reason. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt.
    13. The prizes must be accepted as offered. There are no cash or alternative prizes in whole, or in part. The prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable and cannot be resold.
    14. Promoter's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
    15. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances makes this necessary.
    16. The winners may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this prize promotion with no recompense. Winners agree to their names being used for promotional purposes
    17. Winners’ details will be passed onto a third party for the administration of the prize draw only.
    18. The name and county of each monthly winner will be featured on My Kitchen within 28 days after the closing date.
    19. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe an entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
    20. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
    21. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute with a UK resident arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
    22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this Competition.
    23. The promoter is Tesco Stores Ltd., Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt EN8 9SL

CLUBCARD PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    The My Kitchen Facebook Clubcard Points prize draws are open to UK Tesco Clubcard holders aged 18 and over, except employees and the immediate families of Tesco, Cedar Communications, Zone, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this prize promotion.
    Entry is Facebook only at https://mykitchen.tescofb.com. Participants must provide their Tesco Clubcard at point of entry.
    There are four Clubcard prize draws in total. The first draw opens on 23rd January 2013 and closes at 23.59 16th April 2013; the second draw opens on the 17th April 2013 and closes at 23.59 9th July 2013; the third draw opens on 10th July 2013 and closes at 23.59 on 1st October 2013; the fourth draw opens on 2nd October 2013 and closes at 23.59 on 24th December 2013.
    There are 2,000 prizes of 500 Clubcard points per draw. In the case of less entrants than prizes, the number of prizes allocated will match the number of eligible entries.
    Each participant can enter as many times as their My Kitchen status level allows per prize draw, but can only win one prize per prize draw. Only one winner per household per monthly draw.
    Entrants do not lose any My Kitchen points by entering the prize draw(s).
    Entrants must provide their Clubcard number at point of entry. Winning entries will have Clubcard numbers validated against the Tesco Clubcard database and any number which does not match will be disqualified.
    The winners will be the first 2,000 entries drawn at random by an independently verified computer system. The draw will take place within 14 days of the closing date.
    The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date of each prize draw. The email address used will be that which is registered to the Clubcard number provided at point of entry.
    If a new Clubcard is provided to an entrant to replace a lost or stolen Clubcard after a draw has been entered, the Promoter cannot guarantee that a Clubcard points prize can be allocated to either the original or new Clubcard. In this instance a redraw may be conducted.
    The prize details and entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions.
    Responsibility cannot be accepted for incomplete, delayed, or corrupt entries or those not received for whatever reason. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt.
    The prizes must be accepted as offered. There are no cash or alternative prizes in whole, or in part. The prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable and cannot be resold.
    Promoter's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
    The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances makes this necessary.
    The winners may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this prize promotion with no recompense. Winners agree to their names being used for promotional purposes.
    Winners’ details will be passed onto a third party for the administration of the prize draw only.
    Names and counties of the winners available 28 days after the closing date of each prize draw. Please send an SAE to My Kitchen Quarterly prize draw results), Real Food Team, 1 Falcon Way, Shire Park, Welwyn Garden City, AL73JD
    The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe an entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
    The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
    This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute with a UK resident arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
    This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this prize promotion.
    The promoter is Tesco Stores Ltd., Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt EN8 9SL.
    :) xx JoJo xx :)

:heart2: And only now I see the light...
    :heart2:

:T Baby girl due 09/03 :T

• alsproject
    alsproject Posts: 471 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 29 January 2013 at 7:13PM
    Options
    A few points that people need to be aware of:

Entrants must provide a full mailing address with postcode and email address at point of entry.

Facebook account must be in the name of the person entering the prize draw and the prize must be taken by the named winner. The winner may be required to provide proof of name and address (utility bill, driving license). Proof of address must be in the name of the person who has entered the prize draw and failure to do so may result in prize entitlement being withdrawn. Variations or alternative names which do not match proof of ID (driving license, utility bill) will be disqualified.

Entrants must provide their Clubcard number at point of entry. Winning entries will have Clubcard numbers validated against the Tesco Clubcard database and any number which does not match will be disqualified.
  • hamsterfan1
    hamsterfan1 Posts: 8,280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I can't work out how to enter this
    proud gran to 4 lovely boys and one little girl
  • Miss_Poppins
    Options
    I can't work out how to enter this

From what i can see you have a look around their website and collect chef hat points, which turn into entries for the prizes. Add a photo to the lunchbox section, read the recipe of the day, etc etc
    THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO POSTS COMPETITIONS
  • bluesooz
    bluesooz Posts: 7,239 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    this months prize is £150 worth of Pyrex cookware
  • claire21
    claire21 Posts: 32,747 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I guess this is still running
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family